Photo

is there a way not to skip the fourth and fifth trials?

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

Journeyman

• Account closed
  • Pip
  • 25 posts
Whenever I play Morrowind, I tend to do the Main Quest for last, and because of that, my level is above 20 and repulation is above 50, and thus I skip the Fourth and Fifth trials of the Main Quest, and I would like to complete the Main Quest with skipping quests, so my question, is there any console commands or a mod that disable this feature? Thanks.

kkk122

kkk122

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 138 posts

The most obvious solution is to temporarily lower your reputation using a console command: Player->ModReputation x

where x is the desired value, that'll make your reputation go below 50 (x<0 should work). Note that:

- you'll have to remember x and use Player->ModReputation -x (note that x<0, so -x>0) after you are done to get your rep back

- mod, as opposed to set (not sure if setReputation exists) changes your current value by x (as in: newRep = oldRep + x)

hollaajith

hollaajith

Fan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 494 posts

or you can use my mod -->Hortator Nerevarine Fix.

It just stops those 'concerned people' from forcing you to meet the Archcanon :smile:

Chocolatll

Chocolatll

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

You're never required to skip the fourth and fifth trials.  Just keep talking to the NPCs until you get the quests, although you may want to speak to Athyn Sarethi last.

Page loaded in: 0.922 seconds