Want to Nuke my install

civers

Having some trouble with mods and saves, ect. Its been a while since I have played any and would like to start fresh. I am not attached to any of my saves. I would like to delete skyrim, all mods, all saves, all content and re-install. I have done an uninstall, and re-install, but have all of my saves and many mods still running. I tried to uninstall all mods in NMM first, and then uninstalled NMM. Where do I find all of the skyrim files in my steam folder to manually delete everything before I re-download the game from steam.

I know this is a dumb question, because i did not find a soulution from googleing it, but i would appriciate some quick help

it is (typically) in program files(x86)\Steam\SteamApps\Common You will then see the Skyrim folder here and everything is in that but the save folder..all your mods, everything

Now I don't use NMM so I don't know where that folder would be and what may be in it. Hopefully someone else can let you know that.

Thanks for the speedy reply. You helped out alot.

I actually Most of my steam installed to a hard drive. Where as my OS is on an SSD. I checked out your suggestion, and sure enough. I had a steam folder with skyrim in the directory that you specified. Now I have deleted the skyrim folder on the D: drive and the C: drive.

I am guessing that when reinstalled skyrim last time it is still referencing files from the C: drive install?? I'm not sure if this theory holds water or not, but I am downloading and installing skyrim from Steam again right now. If I am still awake when it finishes I will let you know how it turns out.

The only question now is... Can I delete the steam file directory on the C: drive? ... Probably so. No since in having 2 of them.