A suggestion for vampiric unarmed combat.

PppPlyr1

Alright then. I've been having some thoughts about the unarmed combat for vampires.

We all have a general idea about the strengths and abilities of vampires: superior speed, strength and access to unnatural powers that stems from Molag Bal. However, I think that the superior strength doesn't really show all that much. I mean, sure, many mods out there gives vampires additional damage for weapons and unarmed combat, but I'd like to see something different.

How about making unarmed combat rival the damage of even daedric weapons, and also adding an effect that sends your prey flying through the air? Just use a power attack or something while unarmed and watch them fly. And, while they're down on the ground, struggling to get on their feet, you can close in for the killing blow.

This, imo, would make unarmed combat more preferable for vampires. I mean, would a vampire really use something as feeble as steel? Why not use your own fists/claws to decimate your foes?

Customization could also play a part in this, such as: % chance of pushing away, making it apply to all unarmed power attacks, making it scale with your level (the higher level, the farther they fly), making the effect of pushing them away stronger as the unarmed damage grows or making it apply to all unarmed attacks. It'd be up to the user.

Would this be doable? Also, I assume one has to consider compatibility with other mods, such as Better Vampires, Skyrim redone etc.

What do you guys think? Please, comment, brainstorm. Make this mod a reality!

Initially I like the idea. I could probably do some of it myself using creation kit. But I'm not that advanced where I can

make a custom % of when the npc flies back and how far. But it sounds like a cool mod, it'd probably (if I did it) be a very

simply mod

if player is vampire: add spell Vampire strength

its then treated as a constant effect and every time you punch

you do say 78% damage with an additional effect like

Fus-Ro-Dah at the end without the fx, blowing your enemies away.

I don't know if I'd have it installed through, it would essentially make every enemy easy

blowing them away with an additional Force kick.