Nude Males by Thegal

Better Males by Chris57

Nude Male by SunDracon

Als Virility by AlCiao

Nude Male by Papidamelo

Nude Males by Ribeena

Schlongs of Skyrim

4uDIKs Real Body by 4uDIK

These are all of the male body mods on Nexus, as of...well, when I last updated the list a few months ago. (Go to page 3 of the 'mod talk' to find 'The 'other' body mods' thread.)

I use Better Males (Sundracon) with Smooth Males and Subtle Male Skeleton.

Bodyhair Nude Male HD by MysticBinary82 Relatively realistic. Might be too hairy to be a realistic average, but close enough.

Figleaf Male by Jajajajaja Not even slightly realistic... a fig leaf?

Nude Males by Thegal The screenshots are bad because the author didn't use antialiasing or anisotropic filtering, but the model itself is realistic.

Better Males by Chris57 I take it back, the fig leaf is more realistic than this.

Nude Male by SunDracon This might be the most realistic option on the list, it's quite well done.

Als Virility by AlCiao Circumised in Skyrim, with a 25 inch penis and no hair whatsoever? Not realistic at all.

Nude Male by Papidamelo Once again... 25 inch penis and circumcised in Skyrim makes no sense.

Nude Males by Ribeena The hair is a bit patchy and the penis could use a retexture, but it's more realistic than vanilla overall.

Schlongs of Skyrim Hidden by the author.

4uDIKs Real Body by 4uDIK Well, it's more blocky than vanilla. Otherwise, the shape and texture is pretty realistic.

Edited by Rennn

Those are the mods I knew about at the time. There may be others, but male body mods are rare, and I don't really remember any new ones. That's what is available on Nexus, so the OP probably wont get a better answer than "here's all of them, have a look and take your pick."

Also, Better Males (what you said wasn't at all realistic) has SunDracon meshes (which you said is the most realistic). Lol?

Those are the mods I knew about at the time. There may be others, but male body mods are rare, and I don't really remember any new ones. That's what is available on Nexus, so the OP probably wont get a better answer than "here's all of them, have a look and take your pick."

Also, Better Males (what you said wasn't at all realistic) has SunDracon meshes (which you said is the most realistic). Lol?

Textures make a huge difference.