Thief companion Constance

Guest Plugin Manager

• 1 year later...
  • Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 6 months later...
Constance's amulet doesn't seem to work. I tried dragging it onto my character and a dialogue pops up asking me whether I want to contact Constance. But there appears to be no effect no matter what I choose. I tried the amulet both in battle and out of battle. Is there something I'm suppose to do before I can use the amulet?

• 1 month later...
I played morrowind on my Xbox so much over years past, Xbox broke so i got it on my pc..i never thought there could be a useful companion in morrowind..but ..just wow, she keeps up with you like its nothing and is actually useful in battle..i never would have imagined this in morrowind. Still my favorite game out of any of the Elder Scrolls games.

• 3 weeks later...
Ah, Constance. Such a great companion. I use constance now for some years. Everytime when i start a new game Constance is installed without doubt. I downloaded this companion from emma's site already. I use also a bunch of other companions, like laura, morgana, beryl, kendra (from baratheon79), jasmine (from jac), to name a few. While some are great too Constance is something special. Not demanding as Laura and not being high like Morgana and also not static. Oh yes, she can be trouble sometimes, especially if you revisited some places and having her in your party then. But it is a companion with full of surprises. With some companions, especially the others from emma, there will be some extra dialog. And indeed, quite usefull in battle too. Give the girl a good bow and some arrows and she hits a blighted nix-hound with just one arrow. Only problem is those atronachs, daedroth and dremora lord, as those have some nasty spells and are often immune to paralyze. But i handle that myself. My character is a mage and is also wielding umbra and goldbrand.

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
In response to post #7491905.

No... Grumpy and I decided she wouldn't be romanceable.
And, just think of it... considering her personality, how would it work if you were romancing her? Would she pickpocket you when you were trying to kiss her? She's just not that kind of a girl :).

• 1 month later...

Me and companions don't fit very well in morrowind (I don't know why, they just stay in the place, staring at me and they don't follow me, must be of the gigantic amount of mods I have installed) but this companion seems awesome... (I actually tried it and it appened again :/)

• 2 months later...