Are Supporters supposed to be able to upload to Supporter Images, or just view them?

AaronOfMpls

My Premium subscription expired a while back, yet I can still upload to Supporter Images. My understanding is that I need to still be Premium to upload there, but only a Supporter to view and comment. Is this correct?

(I have a test image set to hidden here, to illustrate what I mean to staff/moderators. I plan to delete it, or possibly unhide it, after I get an answer.)

In a related question, I can also still see the Premium servers in the server list when I try a manual download, though (naturally enough) clicking on them only sends me to the Premium info page. (They show up in my server list for MO too, but I've made them low-priority so it won't try to download from them.) Are these supposed to show up for Supporters as well as active Premium users -- or for every user -- as an ad for Premium?

Supporters can upload images to the "Supporter's Image Share", but only when it's done through a different part of the Nexus than for the public Image Share.

Click the dropdrown arrow to the right of your username at the top of the page in the "sites", then choose "User Area". In the approximate center of the page is a section called "Images", with links to both view and upload to both Image shares. :thumbsup:

Why would you think otherwise? It's not called the "Premium Member's" Image Share. :laugh:

Don't know about the the Premium-only servers appearing, (but being inactivated) in the d/l options. Do know that using them, and having uncapped d/l speeds, are the only Premium perks that you (are supposed to) lose when you revert to being a "Supporter".