SkyUI's MCM Will Not Show Anything!

hiimbobmcbob

I have been all over the internet trying to find a fix for this and have found nothing that works. I have already tried the debug command in the console, I have re-installed all the SkyUI dependent mods, I even uninstalled everything except the DLCs, ran the game from the SKSE executable, made a new save, then installed SkyUI, ran through SKSE again and saved, then installed all my other mods, and it still didn't load anything. I install most of my mods using NMM. I have the latest version of Skyrim, SKSE, and SkyUI. I have put the mods in the load order given by BOSS.

Dragonborn.esm Active Checksum: A9F83BFF
Contains dirty edits: 61 ITM, 8 UDR records. Needs TES5Edit cleaning. A cleaning guide is available here.
Skyrim Project Optimization - Full Version.esm Active Checksum: FE33A011
ClimatesOfTamriel.esm Version 3.1 Active Checksum: 918881A7
TravellersOfSkyrim.esm Active Checksum: 2D2A0A2F
Chesko_Frostfall.esp Active Checksum: EF4AE200
TradeBarter.esp Active Checksum: AC24F58B
Bash Tag suggestion(s): {{BASH: Delev, Relev}}
AMatterOfTime.esp Version 2.00 Active Checksum: D68BE368
FishingInSkyrim.esp Active Checksum: 597DC92B
Contains dirty edits: 4 ITM, 0 UDR records. Needs TES5Edit cleaning. A cleaning guide is available here.
Hunterborn.esp Active Checksum: 7BF2F25C
Hunterborn_Dawnguard-Patch.esp Active Checksum: FCB25332
Hunterborn_Frostfall-Patch.esp Active Checksum: 186159E9
STL-TARDIS.esp Active Checksum: 86C4C6A4
TravellersOfSkyrim - Vanilla.esp Active Checksum: AA0B8D2F
RaceMenu.esp Active Checksum: 2765B7D0
RaceMenuPlugin.esp Active Checksum: 8A8A009F
Note: RaceMenuPlugin is optional and provides support to alter Height, Breast, Glute and Biceps. If you experience issues with it, disable RaceMenuPlugin.esp and inform the author.
Player Size Adjuster.esp Version 1.1 Active Checksum: 3D2C999
SkyUI.esp Version 4.1 Active Checksum: 9330CAF7
TakeNotes.esp Active Checksum: 17717F55
Cloaks.esp Active Checksum: D8F94C02
Contains dirty edits: 2 ITM, 0 UDR records. Needs TES5Edit cleaning. A cleaning guide is available here.
Lock Overhaul.esp Active Checksum: 3FB2EDFA
SkyRe_Main.esp Active Checksum: 37F846FD
Bash Tag suggestion(s): {{BASH: Relev, Delev}}
Note: If lockpicking is not work then try to delete 'interface\lockpickingmenu.swf'.
Note: If you have a problem with aiming try to install this mod.
Note: To make aiming easier add the following lines to Skyrim.ini:
Note: [Actor]
Note: fVisibleNavmeshMoveDist=12288.0000
Note: [Combat]
Note: f1PArrowTiltUpAngle=0.64
Note: f3PArrowTiltUpAngle=0.64
Note: fMagnetismStrafeHeadingMult=0.0
Note: fMagnetismLookingMult=0.0
SkyRe_Combat.esp Active Checksum: 8CBB3E24
SkyRe_EnemyAI.esp Active Checksum: 3F9BD9D
SkyRe_Survivalism.esp Active Checksum: 92CF529F
Candle Pond Ranch Hearthfire.esp Active Checksum: 54DA3BB
HearthfireMultiKid.esp Active Checksum: 2055E93D
HearthfireMultiKid_LastName.esp Active Checksum: 4BA30BB0
Killable Children.esp Active Checksum: D2BEAD09
Killable Children - Quest Important Protected.esp Active Checksum: 4231901C
Contains dirty edits: 11 ITM, 0 UDR records. Needs TES5Edit cleaning. A cleaning guide is available here.
Convenient Horses.esp Version 14950 Active Checksum: A2C92D5C
Note: Do not clean. "Dirty" edits are intentional and required for the mod to function.
RealisticRoomRental.esp Active Checksum: F2A80AE6
Warning: This file contains 1 deleted NavMesh record(s) that TES5Edit cannot repair automatically and it may cause problems with your game. NavMesh deletions should be reported to the mod author. A guide to repairing NavMesh deletions with TES5Edit is located here.
ClimatesOfTamriel-Dawnguard-Patch.esp Version 3.1 Active Checksum: 9D7312A5
ClimatesOfTamriel-Dragonborn-Patch.esp Version 3.1 Active Checksum: 9FFF2A85
ClimatesOfTamriel-Dungeons-Hazardous.esp Version 3.1- Active Checksum: BDC66F4C
Incompatible with: Realistic Lighting Overhaul
ClimatesOfTamriel-Nights-Level-1.esp Version 3.1 Active Checksum: E0070AEF
RealisticNeedsandDiseases.esp Active Checksum: B74B21DA
Bash Tag suggestion(s): {{BASH: Delev, Relev}}
RND_Dawnguard-Patch.esp Active Checksum: A554A56D
RND_HearthFires-Patch.esp Active Checksum: E3E62E4
RND_Dragonborn-Patch.esp Active Checksum: 72A698CB
Hunterborn_RND-Patch.esp Active Checksum: C7B88751
Brevi_MoonlightTales.esp Active Checksum: BFFD9BFF
Follower Pack I.esp Active Checksum: 6220AFE0
Follower Pack II.esp Active Checksum: 4978C3A8
Follower Pack III.esp Active Checksum: FE8990F2
AmazingFollowerTweaks.esp Active Checksum: D6C72A3C
Random Alternate Start.esp Active Checksum: EEC411A3
RAS - Riverwood CharGen.esp Active Checksum: A16EA630
SkyRe_Races.esp Active Checksum: D6CF6BEE
ReProccer.esp Active Checksum: 73F851F3

BOSS didn't recognize these so I put them under everything else.

RND_AnimalLoot.esp Active Checksum: FE916A6E
ImmersiveInnKeepers.esp Active Checksum: 8533D2AE
Coins of Tamriel V2 Legendary Edition.esp Active Checksum: 1B66D0C2
TradeRoutes.esp Version 1.1 Active Checksum: 5A7C44D3
TradeRoutes-SkyRe-Patch.esp Version 1 Active Checksum: 31A0EB81
TradeRoutes-RNaD-Patch.esp Version 1 Active Checksum: 4D62455D
LC_BecomeJarlofIvarstead.esp Active Checksum: E74BED81
RRR_3DNPC-Patch.esp Active Checksum: BDB38E3F

I am sure I am missing some obvious. Thanks in advance for any help I get.

I pretty much exclusively use nmm myself but to check on load order issues i use boss then wryebash. Do you use wryebash. It's great it shows you if something in your loadorder is conflicting. green is good red is bad, it does lots of other cool stuff too. sorry I cant help you more than that. if you dont use it though you should give it a shot.

• 5 weeks later...

You not the only one. I have SKSE loading properly and SkyUI is working properly EXCEPT for the MCM menu's for mod configuration. Have spent hours looking for a solution.

I also tried to run the setStage configManagerInstance 1 option from console, but it does not find the script.

I am using mod organizer and BOSS with SKSE Launcher.

I find that sometimes it takes a while for new MCM menus to register in SkyUI. Just play for a few in game hours (or days) and they appear. However, one thing to do is go into the console and type in "getskseversion". If skse is working, it should return the version you have installed. If not, it has been installed it incorrectly and skse is not working. If you have already done this, then great, but it is the first thing I do when I go in game after having installed a new skse version. May I also suggest going to this page, http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/25859/?, watching the video about cleaning master files (and the others as well), then downloading tes5edit and cleaning your dirty master files and mods. This is very important in maintaining a stable modded game.

• 1 year later...
  • 2 years later...

This is an old thread, but people are I am sure still having problems with this, like I was, all ther way in 2019, modding Oldrim (my 2014 MSI gaming laptop with GTX 770m can run Skyrim SSE at 45fps, which is acceptable. But it cant run modded SSE, and modded oldrim i.e. skyrim legendary edition, looks way better than unmodded SSE.)

To the point, I am in the process of doing a new install and modded Skyrim LE/Oldrim (trying to get as stable as possible fully flushed out final modded skyrim that I will try not to change, as new quality mods for oldrim are released few and far between now days). During this process I can into this problem, where I had a functional game, no crashes (so far, fingers crossed) but none of the MCM menus for the mods were showing up. This has happened to me before. A rule of thumb that covers most of the issues/fixes 99% of problems,

wait in game. Yup....press T and wait 24 hours. then check your MCM. That usually does it. Dont know why, but it does. If that doesnt work, follow this guide.

AFTER you have checked to see is SKSE is set up properly (go into game, open up console commands and type: getskseversion, that will let you know if its installed, if it gives you what version and run times and all that jazz. Dont worry if you dont understand it, you dont need to, you just need to see its working, If its not working, you need to re-install SKSE. Gopher on youtube, as well as Gamer Poet, are the two most amazing tutorials for almost everything.)

After skse, go into mod organizer, reinstall SkyUI, LOOT, make sure you dont have any conflicting mods (Mod organizer and MO2 are amazing for that) then relaunch the game, if still no, and you konw skse is good, just run around for 20 min, then in game wait (press T) for 24 hours. THey should show up.

I dont know why, but this litearlly has worked every time I have done it, on my games and on helping friends out. Save yourself hours of trouble of trying to figure out why its not working and try it.

• 2 years later...

I'm having this issue, with the difference that not only do my mods not show in MCM but they also arent working (at least most of them).

This happens when I enable some mods that apparently mess up everything but those mods are from different types and authors and seem to work fine for other people.

If I disable them, MCM shows mods and mods work just fine.

Im not sure the wait time solution can reload the textures that werent loaded when starting the game but I'll try