The Doom of Resdayn

Deleted1497043User

• Replies 495
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Actuly no lets not risk it

Best wait untill i get a definate responce from Bethesda

Bethesda won't let you, man. They've already said categorically that you can't port from Morrowind to Oblivion.

The request for Morrowind style werewolves has an excellant explanation of why porting is illegal. I suggest you check it out.

Best wrap this thread up. Sometimes admins ban people (or at least put you on their s**t list) for seriously planning an illegal mod.

They normally ban the ones who know what they are doing is wrong, those who are asking or un-sure at most have a closed thread and a warning via pm.

*shrugs*

anyhow, i'm off to work for the night.

Cau.

Well it isnt planning a illegal mod unless the e-mail i get back says no

Yes, it is. Bethesda has forbidden it. Categorically. Do you really think they'll makre an exception for you? I doubt they'll even reply.

Regardless, it's illegal unless (and that's one big unless) they allow you to, which they legally can't.

Just read the post I suggested. http://thenexusforums.com/index.php?showto...10&start=10

An admin explains it.

Regardless, it's illegal unless (and that's one big unless) they allow you to, which they legally can't.??????

So your saying they cant legaly let people use there work even if the give them legal permition?

Did you follow the link, Kaz? Just do so. It explains everything, including your question.

Yeah i understand didnt read ur post before mine

but i was reported an hour ago and nothings happend so far

and regardless im gonna start seeing trying to get some people tho help start this from scratch it may of taken them 5 years to make Morrowind but that also includes making the Construction set making the textures and lots more but we have a Construction set we can landscape we seem to hav e people that are doing a bett job then bethesda and texturing tho i am not dissing them without them this wouldnt of being possible