Deleted1497043User

• Replies 495
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

Well hello there.

Resurrection time.

It's not looking good here, Lee is swamped, and currently unable to mod. Zprospero has, sadly, left the community. But we shan't be beaten. I am going to work on finding us some new modellers. Make no mistake, it's a massive loss of momentum, and the project could be facing an everlasting death. But it won't go down without a fight. I have links to a certain project which uses a decent building modeller. I'll kindly ask the project leader if the modeller is to busy to work two projects. I expect he will be, but it's worth a shot. If that fails, it will most likely take a long time to find another modeller, but none the less, I shall try.

I hope some of you have stuck around long enough to see this, and help bring this back to life.

Yes this should still be done but we should tone it dpown a bit. A huge project like this would take years to make adding all of Morrowind. We should probably rethink that. And I have gottten decent at modeling and I have modeled a house , tower , a moving vehicle many swords and clutter like boxes and crates and cups spoons forks knives and more. So if needed I could maybe make models depending on the dfficulty.

On another sunject what happened to EG ?

• 2 months later...

Hey guys. Sorry I've been away so long, but at least I see everyone else has, too, so I don't feel too guily.

Look, I know we're sorta set on necromancers as the villains, but there's a new thread that's promising lots of House Dagoth items (the bellhammer, a robe, yadda yadda), so maybe we could have ti be the remnants of the Sixth House waging guerilla war, sort of like the Iraqi insurgents?

Actually it is illegeal and Bethseda even supposedly filed a lawsuit from what I heard if they didnt take it down

That was when morrowind was not required, and everything was downloadable for free. Now morroblivion helps Bethsada, as people need to buy morrowind for morroblivion to work. But this is still a great idea, for people who do not have morrowind and it is not sold near them.