Sit down in Morrowind

Guest Plugin Manager

• 8 months later...
  • 7 months later...
In response to post #11103063.

This mod hasn't even been modified since 2008, But I will be trying this mod out and see if I cant get pictures up their!
*EDIT* I posted the Pictures As soon as I could, I could not get this mod to work what so ever I will be deleting this mod and trying another. Edited by Wolf4500

• 2 years later...
  • 3 months later...

To those who can't get the mod to work whose character is wearing robes:

The robes cover the legs, which is stated in the original mod description. No idea, why the uploader did not mention it.

Take off the robes and the mod should work.

In response to post #11103063. #17386344 is also a reply to the same post.

sacreddragon52 wrote: Could you possibly add some pictures. This mod sounds cool but pictures would be nice.
Wolf4500 wrote: This mod hasn't even been modified since 2008, But I will be trying this mod out and see if I cant get pictures up their!
*EDIT* I posted the Pictures As soon as I could, I could not get this mod to work what so ever I will be deleting this mod and trying another.

I'm quoting myself here.

To those who can't get the mod to work whose character is wearing robes:
The robes cover the legs, which is stated in the original mod description. No idea, why the uploader did not mention it.
Take off the robes and the mod should work.

• 11 months later...

Could you possibly add some pictures. This mod sounds cool but pictures would be nice.

When I sorted this mod on MMH in 2011, I took a few pictures in-game and uploaded them here.

The first picture, to the left, is what one shouldn't do without first standing up from the chair (it's called stool in-game) and active the nearest door. :tongue: