A mod request - respawn limit reset

Guest Dominik

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Bradshaw

If someone could make this mod it would be great. Spawn limit is literally the only thing I don't like in Dark Souls 2 and it would be perfect if it could be removed.

Guest Dominik

Farming is pointless and stupid. I'm glad Fromsoft removed it.

I never thought I will have to deal with casuals, who thing there is nothing interesting in Souls PVE and you should basically run through the level and never turn back. Not everyone spends long hours on farming in Souls games!!
The point I'm trying to make is PVE in Dark Souls in not much fun, as I can clean an area out of mobs in less than an hour :D I wish I could keep the mobs to play, learn their move sets and learn how to parry them whenever I want.
And bonfire ascetics can't fully satisfy me, because red phantoms also are gone (although I just started playing with them...).
I bet you guys are using bonfire teleportation and can't parry anything, so I don't expect you to understand me :D

I never thought I will have to deal with casuals, who thing there is nothing interesting in Souls PVE and you should basically run through the level and never turn back. Not everyone spends long hours on farming in Souls games!!
The point I'm trying to make is PVE in Dark Souls in not much fun, as I can clean an area out of mobs in less than an hour :D I wish I could keep the mobs to play, learn their move sets and learn how to parry them whenever I want.
And bonfire ascetics can't fully satisfy me, because red phantoms also are gone (although I just started playing with them...).
I bet you guys are using bonfire teleportation and can't parry anything, so I don't expect you to understand me :D

I'm sorry, you think because it takes less than 15 times for me to learn most of an enemy's moveset, that makes me casual? Wtf.

I explore as much as I can find, and I don't warp unless I have to.

Removing enemy spawns after a number of kills was a good decision. It weeds out the noobs and casuals who just want to power level through the whole game without getting any better. Evidently there are a lot of those people in this thread.

Guest Alomar

I'm sorry, you think because it takes less than 15 times for me to learn most of an enemy's moveset, that makes me casual? Wtf.

I explore as much as I can find, and I don't warp unless I have to.

Removing enemy spawns after a number of kills was a good decision. It weeds out the noobs and casuals who just want to power level through the whole game without getting any better. Evidently there are a lot of those people in this thread.

Apparently you are retard or something as you don't seem understand that some of us asked for infinite spawning but with NO souls/item drop after you killed enemies a certein number of times insted of wiping them from existence, so we woud not use it to level up. Now please if you are not interested on this GTFO.