Sotis Kung Fu Collection

Guest Plugin Manager

I just finished testing this mod and it works fine. I did have a little trouble walking onto the boat because of how narrow the space is, but wiggling the mouse a little solves that. Or you could just levitate or hop toad jump. Because I use the replacers from the STEP Wiki, the exterior and interior of the boat stand out a bit. They have a lower quality look.

However, the clothes are VERY NICE! The detail on the embroidery is fantastic! The training works and the unique dialog is a really nice touch. Most other merchant type mods have either no unique dialog or very little. With this mod, almost every topic has unique dialog that fits into the background of the merchant.

If anyone has problems with the download from this site (I didn't), the same mod is available on MWMH under the name Soti's Kung-fu Collection.

I will be keeping this mod in my load order for the very unique, if somewhat expensive, clothes!

Thanks for sharing this great mod!

• 3 years later...
In response to post #56193261.

kvngreeley wrote: I just finished testing this mod and it works fine. I did have a little trouble walking onto the boat because of how narrow the space is, but wiggling the mouse a little solves that. Or you could just levitate or hop toad jump. Because I use the replacers from the STEP Wiki, the exterior and interior of the boat stand out a bit. They have a lower quality look.

However, the clothes are VERY NICE! The detail on the embroidery is fantastic! The training works and the unique dialog is a really nice touch. Most other merchant type mods have either no unique dialog or very little. With this mod, almost every topic has unique dialog that fits into the background of the merchant.

If anyone has problems with the download from this site (I didn't), the same mod is available on MWMH under the name Soti's Kung-fu Collection.

I will be keeping this mod in my load order for the very unique, if somewhat expensive, clothes!

Thanks for sharing this great mod!

Sorry about that.  I borrowed the boat for the mod. It wasn't my creation.  I just did the textures on the outfits and cobbled together a rudimentary scenario so they could be bought.  The whole boat and seller wasn't originally a part of it, since it was originally just a bunch of outfits I made for personal use, but I was encouraged to share them, so I tried to make something immersive so they could be bought without console commands.
And sorry for the late reply. As in 4 years late, for a mod 15 years or so old.

In response to post #103096518.

darkmerc18 wrote: These outfits look fantastic, excellent for a monk/martial artist playthrough!

I admit I'm honestly surprised my mod is still around here, and people are still accessing it.  It has been forever since I last touched Morrowind.  I was kinda worried this fossil of a mod wouldn't really be up to modern standards. 

• 9 months later...