-Sorry if I posted this in the wrong spot o left something out. I'm new here-

*this document was typed on a mobile device*

Recently (not 24 hours ago) my Skyrim game's animations have been immensely slow and the contrast has made some dungeons so bright, my screen is basically white.

In more detail, I noticed something want right when I could perform the animation for smithing when clicking on it, but the menu wouldn't come up. I could still leave, but when I did it teleported me all the way back to that same location and started the animation again unless I fast traveled. It did the same for mining, only with about a good 2 min lag.

I tried restarting the game, but it didn't work. That's where I learned about the dungeons and the words of power. Every dungeon has low contrast, so it's bright and kind if fuzzy. The draugr don't "wakeup" unless I wait an hour in game or real time for several min. the oil traps and lanterns don't respond at all. I could hardly get past the puzzle doors, it took so log for them to respond. And last but not lease, I am unable to get Words of Power from the Word Walls. I was a former console player, and I switched earlier this year and got the hang of it REALLY quickly. (I thought it was gonna be difficult and now I'm a computer addict ^^)

This is my first time posting, but here's my computers info...

Manufacturer: Toshiba

Model: Satellite

Processor: AMD C-60 Processor 1.00 GHz

Installed Memory (RAM): 2.00 GB (1.60 usable)

System type: 64-bit Operating System

Skyrim

My game is located in:

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\ Skyrim

I'm constantly updating so I have the latest version, whatever that is. I have HearthFires, Dragonborn, and Dawnguard DLC's. I only recently got SKSE, so unless it changed in the last 3-4 days it's the newest. Yes I have BOSS, Tes5Edit, and GenerateFNS for User. I've also downloaded the Razor Game Booster (not sure if it matters).

I already know my computer isn't meant for Skyrim, but it's been running fine until recently. I'm not sure if it's all the mods or not. I've tried cleaning it but it didn't solve anything. The only reason I was able to download it was because I was in the hospital, so uninstalling it isn't an option. I'm using my phone, so showing my BOSS log isn't an option but there weren't many bad things.

Here comes the hard part, these are my plugins.

Skyrim.esm

Update.esm

Dawnguard.esm

HearthFires.esm

Dragonborn.esm

wyrmstooth.esp

betterdynamicsnow.esp

83Willows_101BUGS_V4_LowRes.esp

AMatterOfTime.esp

Chesko_WearableLantern.esp

dragonsoulstoperks.esp

fishinginskyrim.esp

lanterns of skyrim - all in one.esp

lockpickpro.esp

RaceMenu.esp

RaceMenuPlugin.esp

skyui.esp

FieldLab.esp

Hothtrooper44_Armor_Ecksstra.esp

Hothtrooper44_ArmorCompilation.esp

Immersive Weapons.esp

konahrik_accoutrements.esp

tbmchrysamere.esp

twinfirebowblu.esp

Dr_Bandolier.esp

adalmatar.esp

Aetemautics.esp

Athemautics - Weaponry Tweaks.esp

quest_andtherealmsofdeadra.esp

betterdarkbrotherhood.esp

bluecreek estate.esp

buildablehouse.esp

cleaner_castlevolkihar3.esp

CollegeOfWinterholdGlory.1.6.esp

dragonmourninn.esp

tos_granitehall.esp

hg.esp

quest into the depth.esp

mazarkwonders.esp

quest_nomercy.esp

quest_pitfighter.esp

quest_pitfighter_dlc01.esp

quest_sorcery.esp

when vampire attack.esp

Skyrim School of Witchcraft and Wizardry.esp

teg_retirntohelgen.esp

theaviary.esp

quest_thebiggertheyare.esp

thedomain.esp

thefrontier.esp

The Paarthuman Dilemma.esp

thesnakepit.esp

Undeath.esp

wrath of nature.esp

armored-horses.esp

GrassOnSteroids_NaturalEdition_Vanilla.esp

openfaceguardhelmets.esp

tos_amber_guard.esp

tos_laitardale_hf.esp

tos_oakwood_hf.esp

better_fast_travel.esp

sos - the dungeons.esp

sos - the wilds.esp

sos - civilization.esp

Better Vampires.esp

midas magic expanded.esp

Phenderix's Magic Evolved.esp

SmartCast_1_0.esp

FNISspells.esp

smarter combat ai.esp

the dance of death - dawnguard edition.esp

private_nokillblur_test.esp

crimson tide - blood.esp

EMCompViljaSkyrim.esp

Inigo.esp

UFO - Ultimate Follower Overhaul.esp

UFO - Dragonborn AddOn.esp

UFO - a Dawnguard AddOn.esp

UFO - Heartfire AddOn.esp

My Home Is Your Home.esp

blaze of eventide.esp

Dovabear.esp

alternate start - live another life.esp

xce.esp

dD - Realistic Ragdoll Force - Realistic.esp

purewaters.esp

arvakskull-marker.esp

crimsonquestmarkers.esp

barenziahquestmarkers.esp

dragonproestmaskquestmarkers.esp

realisticarchery.esp

Skyrim Immersive Creatures.esp

Skyrim Immersive Creatures - DLC2.esp

extended encounters.esp

MidasSkyrim.esp

SkyrimCoinReplacerRedux.esp

chfshplayerVoicesets.esp

realistic lighting.esp

Skyrim Shadow Striping Fix.esp

Smithing Perks Overhaul - Balanced.esp

Complete Crafting Overhaul.esp

FCO - Follower Commentary Overhaul.esp

(My poor thumbs Dx)

Side note: Hothtrooper44's Armor mod was the last thing I installed before it went bad, but I don't think adding armor effects anything. I'm okay with deleting every mod manually, but only as a last resort.

I just wanna player Skyrim again, cause it worked surprising well until recently. Any advice you can give will help. ^^

Thanks for reading this far.

Does the problem persist on a new save?
On the main menu, open the console and type coc whiterunbanneredmare and try cooking, or something that plays animations and see what happens.

I've never heard of this problem before and I've certainly never had problems with Immersive Armours. But to me this seems mostly the kind of thing that might persist only in your save game.

Crimson Tide has some known issues and is no longer supported by the author. Unfortunately, one of those issues is long term savegame problems. I haven't heard of the contrast glitch being one of those problems, though.

Try disabling/uninstalling it and starting a new game, just for testing. If a new game is okay, the problem MAY be in your savegames.

You might also check the Windows Event Viewer to see if Windows is logging any system errors.

@ Lukezkee

Thanks for the help

I tried it out and it worked the second & third time. I think it may have had something to do with my Better Vampires mod, since it seems to only do that for my vampire characters.

You guys work fast here xP

@ Camaro

Thankyou for the complement ^^

Tried experenting with ther animations, and anything related to the player character seems to be working. Traps don't work, it takes several minuets of standing infront of a Word Wall before it start working, and the effects don't play. Some Dragur that are in their coffin things are spawned outside of them, and the ones that aren't don't jump out unless I just don't do anything and wait around (waitin in-game doesn't work). If I leave conversation after accepting a quest the quest won't start until later. If I ask followers to leave service, they still follow me until the notice about them leaving my service comes up minutes later. Switch animations don't work and doors won't open unless I wait 1 hour (in-game). When I enter Markarth for the first time, the murder doesn't take place while I'm around (unless I wait).

I don't know any problems with dragons, cause I haven't found any yet. Oh and the most important is that the entire begining is really glitchy. That's why I download the alternate start mod, cause I couldn't play it until after.

Is there something wrong with the mods, or is my computer finally realizing it shouldn't be playing this?

Tried experenting with ther animations, and anything related to the player character seems to be working. Traps don't work, it takes several minuets of standing infront of a Word Wall before it start working, and the effects don't play. Some Dragur that are in their coffin things are spawned outside of them, and the ones that aren't don't jump out unless I just don't do anything and wait around (waitin in-game doesn't work). If I leave conversation after accepting a quest the quest won't start until later. If I ask followers to leave service, they still follow me until the notice about them leaving my service comes up minutes later. Switch animations don't work and doors won't open unless I wait 1 hour (in-game). When I enter Markarth for the first time, the murder doesn't take place while I'm around (unless I wait).

I don't know any problems with dragons, cause I haven't found any yet. Oh and the most important is that the entire begining is really glitchy. That's why I download the alternate start mod, cause I couldn't play it until after.

Is there something wrong with the mods, or is my computer finally realizing it shouldn't be playing this?

I'd say it's the later ;)

Try playing vanilla Skyrim (no mods) and see if this delay is there.

@vlaka

Just tried it out. It was a nightmare O_O

People weren't talking when they where supposed to, it first started out that everyone was standing outside the carriage instead if in it. We all teleported in it. Then where we made I to helgens gates, they where locked and the horses where bashing up against that wall, the carriage turned upsidedown a lot and the horses where making crus like they where getting attacked. Then the audio caugh up and the gates opened, but the horse started going back the way we came! Dx

After that I finally turned back around and everything seemed okay, except that the horse was no longer infront of the carriage. In actually still watchin it now, we are in one of the rooftops in Helgan. For some reason, that blonde stormcloak's armor just changed and the horse is just walking into a house... Non-stop. (At least I'm not upside down anymore).

Why is this happening?