Rise of Ouroboros: Crusade

zprospero

Thank you.

There will be many interiors and exteriors to be made and cluttered, and we need

more ideas for various quests. I mean, you'll be visiting most of the Daedric Prince's

realms, and we have a whole city to build. Believe me, we'll find something for you to do.

All help is welcome. :)

PS: You have a Douglas Adams quote in your signature. Regardless of what you can do, that makes you awesome.

PPS: Speaking of signatures, should we make a banner for this mod? I'm not good at that sort of thing.

• Replies 396
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm trying to gather Images of Ouroboros so i can actually make him the thin is he shouldn't be that hard to make because he's like a giant snake :P the bones and weighting him should be very very simple :D

I have myself made some pretty interesting (or so I think atleast) interior/exterior areas and uploaded them on TESnexus, you should check them out to see what I'm capable of, there's plenty of screens on the download sites.

I have a lot more unfinished and completely decorative mods I havn't even released, some propably disappeared when I re-installed Oblivion, and I can't post any screens on forums for some reason, it doesn't let me add links or pictures, but yeah, I might be able to make and clutter some pretty good interior and exterior areas.

And about Douglas Adams, I find him kida' genious too, even when I havn't read any of his books yet, but I'm right now starting with Hitchhikers' Guide to the Galaxy. :)

And a banner? Hmm, might be a good idea, I see if I can make something good looking, should it has some kind of pic of Oblivion on it as they usually do? I could of course easily make pretty good looking "black hole time wortex" on photoshop if that would be good. ;)

Thank you.

There will be many interiors and exteriors to be made and cluttered, and we need

more ideas for various quests. I mean, you'll be visiting most of the Daedric Prince's

realms, and we have a whole city to build. Believe me, we'll find something for you to do.

All help is welcome. :)

PS: You have a Douglas Adams quote in your signature. Regardless of what you can do, that makes you awesome.

PPS: Speaking of signatures, should we make a banner for this mod? I'm not good at that sort of thing.

I can make some interiors and clutter them if you like.

@dunmermaiden

Glad to have your help. :smile:

@MentalRuination

I'll be sure to check them out.

I made something that resembled a banner once,

but it was not very interesting. A vortex effect would

be in line with his nature.

@L33Nexus

As you know I favor the first here, particularly the 'antennae,' but

many of these have some rather nice elements you could use. Remember

that he doesn't need a great deal of definition, he will have a black fire/smoke

effect, ideally.

http://membres.lycos.fr/skanlon/pictures/Mark_FERRARI/FerrariDarkWorm.jpghttp://images.elfwood.com/art/n/i/nicoles/schlange_grau.jpghttp://images.elfwood.com/art/j/a/jasonmiles/dragon.jpg

@MetalRuinantion

I like it. Can you make the letters a bit bigger though,

and maybe the image overall a bit thinner?

@Everyone

Also, I'm still working to bring the first half to the quality I want for playtesting,

so that's getting most of my attention right now. So, some things I haven't

decided on yet that could be discussed:

Where to put the city itself, should it be in Nirn or it's own worldspace like Camoran's Paradise?

Where the initial shrine should be.

What should be in the city.

What should the name of the city be?

Oh hey could a be a tester please i haven't had a chance to try or get a hold of that Tharns Bane i made and it looked really deadly :D and i can also make constructive critisism if i think it is necassary at any parts :)