Bigger left arm problem...

DireVixen

Hi there!

First, I'm new here so I'm sorry if I didn't post this topic on the right forum... :s

I've been trying to install the Dimon99 body for two days and I always have the same issue: my left arm is bigger and longer than the other one... take a look at this screenshot this will be more relevant:

http://www.hiboox.fr/go/images-100/fallout...b4706e.bmp.html

(don't mention the texture problem with the right hand, I know how to fix it)

Well, I'm not crazy right? ^^ The left arm is bigger (maybe because of the pip boy???).

I also tried the Exnem body but I have the same bug... and afterwards, I even noticed that in the vanilla game the left arm is slightly bigger!!! Damn why???

An idea to fix this? I tried many things (unpacking the BSA files etc...) I just can't stand it anymore. ^^

I'm playing the UK GOTY version with only this mod, dimozized races textures and HairPack v2.2. and of course FOMM and FOSE.

Thanks for your help and excuse my awkward english, I did my best. ^^

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm having the same issue. I disabled all the body related mod including armor/gear afterwords and the issue still exist even in complete vanilla. Can't seem to find out what is causing it to persist even in vanilla form.

Disabled absolutely everything, weapons, eyes, hair, DLC. So evil.

Edit: Uninstalled the game, all the mods, and DLC, reinstalled the game with the DLC as well no mods. Issue exist still. *laughs*

Exactly the same for me... that's so weird!!! Is there no way to get rid of this bug??? :wallbash:

I'll try to install the game on an other computer tomorrow. I also might check if I have the same issue with my french DVD of Fallout 3 (without DLCs)... maybe the bug comes from GOTY's discs???

Guess which arm your pipboy is on. ;)

The left arm. But that shouldn't be causing the problem right? I mean I saw pictures of people with pipboys on their arms and yet they didn't have miss sized arms. I never notessed it before when I had the game last summer before I started modding it. I notessed a month or so ago and tried to ignore it. But it's really annoying once I started notessing it. I mean one arm is 1/4 a hand length longer and worse just over all larger including width. lol

Well... I tried to install the game without any mods or DLCs on an other PC but this awfull miss sized arm is still here...

I'm sure there is a patch a mod or something to fix this, I mean there is no "big arm problem" on these screenshots:

http://www.fallout3nexus.com/downloads/ima...-1241816786.jpg

Once again, I'm not crazy right? ^^"

Please help us... I wan't to play Fallout 3 but I can't as long as this irradiated arm is here... it's too ugly. :'(

Even shows up in child form! lol

Really want to know why. There can't be no fix for this or anyone who doesn't know anything about it. :closedeyes:

• 3 weeks later...
I regret to say that i too have the large left arm problem. I'm positive I didn't have it before. I don't know if it means anything but i did notice it since i formatted and installed windows 7 64-bit. I have reinstalled the game, deleting its original folder, and it still shows. Its killing me inside. I hope someone finds out whats going on.

This probably won't work, but have you tried installing to a different directory? I don't know why, but it fixed my crashing problem. Maybe it'll fix this.

I did however, at one point, have an oversized hand issue when using the Pipboy5000 mod. Think I fixed it by installing the Type 3 Smaller Female Hands mod. But can't recall correctly as that was about 9 problems and a dozen different installs ago.