The Black Knight

MetaKnightFan

Well, I guess you could split the armor and cloak, it would be a nice addition for situations in which an armor wouldn't fit, but a cape would. (Going to an important meeting or something like that tongue.gif )

I will do that, but in a later release. To be honest I just want it to be like it is right now. I don't want to postone the upload even more.

I'm sorry i can't deliver this time :P

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I will do that, but in a later release. To be honest I just want it to be like it is right now. I don't want to postone the upload even more.

I'm sorry i can't deliver this time :P

That sounds just perfect, It would be unbearable to wait even more for such a minor thing, after all, what really matters is that my character will look awesome wearing that once he beats the boss. :D

I realy hope it won't let you down! I've just created the file entry and uploded some screenshots.

Now i will upload the file. It's kinda big becouse of the textures so it might take a while to upload (30mb).

I've set the Black Knight to be 10 levels higher that the PC. Is that too much?

I only have a 4 level char, and it fought well with my powerful Jecht's sword, but with a new, first level char with a normal steel sword, i died just after two blows xD

I hope i didn't pushed to far.

You can set the difficulty on easy...or youse kill (console command tongue.gif)

I did that :P

But i know that there are a lot of impatient people that could complain about this xD

Well i'm glad i know i have 2 100% downloads :)

Ladies and gentelman, i present you: FIRE EMBLEM'S BLACK KNIGHT

Now i just need to hope i've set up the files in the right way...it's hard to be my own tester :P

Well, that's it folks, I hope you enjoy playing with it as much as i enjoyed creating it (don't count those gray hairs i got meanwhile).

I know it's not the best, and you will see that, it's no where near to the others heavy duty armors, but i like it, and that matters the most to me :)

(Ofc kudos /endorsmets are very very welcome! :P)

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY, it was released =DDDD

Gonna check it out this instant!

Also...FIRST DOWNLOAD...that also made my day

:thanks:

Ten levels, huh? Nah, it's not absurdly strong. At least in Fire Emblem, if I remember it well, he was one of the final bosses. Also, nowadays with midas magic, telekinesis and all that stuff, even a powerful char becomes an average opponent. But oh well, I'm gonna fight him with only my sword and perhaps a little bit of magic. :thumbsup:

And, I'll say it one last time(in this topic, at least :P) THANK YOU, UNAVI :D

• 5 weeks later...

Cool, looks great! I'll use this in my mod and give you credit if you don't mind

Sure, how are you gonna use it? A retexture? that would be nice :)