The Black Knight

MetaKnightFan

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yep, right here right now:

This is a test of the armor rigged to a normal vanilla skeleton. There are some crucial points i must still find a way to fix (like the shoulder are: i must find a way to make those pieces stay in that position but not clip the hand) and the pieces in between the legs.

Oh, and guess wich is my new fav sword :)

yep, It's "simply epic" :P I'm gonna endorse as soon a i can.

You used a lot of subsurfing I saw. It's a bit high-poly but its serves it purpouse. And you did a pretty clever job with the textures :D.

Looking Fraggin Amazing! I don't know anything about 3ds Max, Blender, Anim8or etc, but would it be easier to add the pauldrons (shoulder pieces) to the gauntlets, making the arms covered entirely from shoulder to finger? That would also enable some customization with other armours, allowing the gauntlets (with pauldrons) and helm to be worn over other custom armours that didn't clip out too bad.

Like I said, it is just an idea. Probably a bad one, seeing as I have no skills whatsoever. I'm not even sure if it is possible. Your progress is great. It is looking simply incredible. I'm not that into anime style armours for Oblivion usually, but that one is an eye catcher.

The sword is amazing too. Great reproduction of the classic GoW. Maybe with a black retex it would fit the armour set.

Are either of these aforementioned files usable as modder's resource? If so that would be awesome, I wouldn't mind having a boss suited up like that for battle in my mod.

theuseless

I'm afraid that wouldn't solve the issue i have, but it certanly can be done for customization's sake. For now i keep the whole armor in one piece, but before releasing i might cut it into pieces.

My armor will be at your disposal 100% when i realese it. Personaly i'd be more that happy to see other people edit and use it. For the sword you should ask L33 as it is his work :)

Thank you for your commets ;)

EDIT: i've just tested the helmet in-game and so far there are no problems. I'll post a screenshot tomorrow.

Awesome! I see that the armor is near the best time of all: Release time. I nearly fainted when I saw the redguard wearing it...awesome pose. I also liked that sword, might try that one out. But not for the B.K., since I found out that the his sword, Ragnell, has already been made. It may be a little too shiny in game, but I like it. Here's the link for those that might be interested. (http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=19280)

Oh, where are my manners? I have to thank you again, Unavi, for accepting my request and making such an awesome armor. And before I forget, I checked out the other black knight you made, and why not release it too? Oblivion needs more closed helmet armors and bad guys from Monty Python movies. (Well, at least for me since I like to add humor to everything :biggrin:)

Ragnall was already made :O

ah there goes my surprise. I wanted to make my own and realease with the armor.

MetaKnight, you don't need to thank me ( atleast not yet :P) and there is still much to do before the release i'm afraid.

But defently the time is closeing in :)