My Little Anthro Ponies

Deleted2547005User

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I did stuff tonight.

-Removed all of the pony armor from the Armor Formlists to prevent the player from getting them when changing race.
-Prevented switching ponies when the player or the pony in question is in combat.
-Prevented the startup message from displaying while the player is in combat.
-Added a three day wait between switching ponies. The player can only switch the pony if they have been in the party for three days.
-Added a check to limit the startup message options. If the player is a pony when the startup message appears, the "I wish to become a pony." and "Both!" option are disabled.

"I wish to become a pony" sounds alot more sophisticated and classy than "I wanna be a pony". I like it. :)

Edited by Tripp426

14576507245_a58cde67ae_b.jpg

This image was too adorable to pass up. It's not the best image, I was waiting for the shader effects to occur at a different angle and noticed this, so I swung the camera around and took this. Ignore that Luna's face is obscured by her mane, or the clipping in Vinyl's leg, or her weapon hiding her face. Or the dude vanishing into thin air. That was all intentional. Nailed it.

14576512385_ea63daa6fd_b.jpg

Trixie's perk is done, after much trial and error. When your health drops below 30% in combat, she'll summon a creature to help, because she needs to show off how good she is. Downside you ask? There's a 5% chance it'll be summoned frenzied, making it another opponent. Trixie's nothing more than a b-tier showpony.

14389891028_66d0fd11f2_b.jpg

After combat is finished, the creature disappears in a magical effect (nothing more than the Alien Disintegration effect), and is moved away and set to be deleted by the game.

Thinking about adding a magical effect as the creature appears.

It's the forth of July, and I'm slightly drunk. I still have all of my fingers!

First of all, Happy (late) Fourth of July! Heh, only you could make a picture with a Deathclaw look adorable, Kuro. It's alright that Luna's (or is it Woona's?) and Vinyl's faces are covered so they don't distract from teh cuteness. :P
I'm definitely liking Trixie's perk. However, the thought of her summoning a frenzied Cazador in the middle of a firefight is horrifying. At least I deleted that incredibly annoying poison sound effect from my game files.
Lastly, congrats on keeping all your fingers! :)

The monster will be handicapped if summoned frenzy, implying that Trixie hurt it during the summoning and is way it is frenzied. The only thing I can't do to it is change it's attack damage, there is no function to change it, so all I can do is kill it's combat skill to make things less of a pain.