⚠ Known Issue: Media on User Profiles ×

My Little Anthro Ponies

Deleted2547005User

Hi. I'm new here and don't know exactly how this works. Is there any accual download? And the mod is somewhere near being finished? Don't wanna to offend you or anything. Just me being curious. Oh. And voice acting. Any plans about that? Maybe even some actions? If it's some kind of secret, or you simply don't know, that's ok. Take your time.

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know where people get the idea that there is a download to the mod - there isn't. I'm not worried about voice acting, it's the furthest thing from my mind right now. Asking for help in this matter has been troublesome - people have gotten butthurt about it, others get clingy, and in the case of EQD, if it's not Fallout Equestria related, bugger off. So, no, no plans at all. You can get all of the information in my first post.

I've been busy. I have a few folks who need help, prodilmen with a worldspace, and another member with armor (which is far easier to fix than prodilmen's issue). I've also been working on my own little project of upgraded Fallout 3 to run in New Vegas' engine. It's surprisingly easy - not that I would suggest this mind-crushing, esoteric process to others.

Here is what I've gotten done before all of the work came down.

-Reworked code for determining if the player has a Generic Pony in their party for the Power of Friendship perk. It no longer breaks when switching ponies.
-Added redundant code to the perk system in the event that a script or the game manages to kill an in party pony. If the pony were to die in an unloaded state, their script will not run and will not set their hired status to 0, the variable used to determine if the pony is in party.
-Fixed bad lighting in the Image Space for the in the Follower Home. It now has proper lighting without ENBs installed.
-Added missing lights in the follower home.
-Added variables to prevent the player from selecting one of the multi-state ponies (Twilight, Luna, Celestia) when they already had them in the party.

Edited by Kuroitsune

I'm not bothered by a lack of voice acting. To be honest, the thought never even crossed my mind for this mod to have any. Not to mention it would require lip-synching, which I'm sure is a difficult and/or time-consuming process.

Edited by Tripp426

There are 6 or 7 heads, each and everyone would need to have Shape Keys added for head morphing. I don't have the time to do it either, though I have the skill to do so and have done so.

I too had not thought about Voice Acting until he/she mentioned it. I figured if someone was bothered enough, they'd step forward to offer their voice. I don't care for show accuracy, just something that fits the character.

It's he. :smile: And thx for answer. Keep up the good work. I understand it's some kind of side project. More like a hobby it seems. I bet you'll find someone willing to voice the characters. :smile: Maybe as a separate addon?

Edited by StrangerPL

Agreed. I just thought of something to ask. Does each pony follower start out at a different level or do they all start at level 1 and level with the player, even the Alicorns?