Telekinesis?

Dullahan

Sammysosa, we are not born with an understanding of the word telekinesis. Some of us may know that it stems from translation of ancient Greek to mean 'far movement' but only if we have been taught about it. I see nothing stoopid in not knowing and nor should you!

how to use telekinesis:

1. equip the spell; then you should see the item you can reach is on the crosshair... if ur telekinesis isnt long enough it wont be there

2. if the item you wanna take is on the reach, hit cast (default is "c") then the item should be locked

3. right-click to pull in the item (left-click to push forward the item)

4. then the item is infront of you... you can grab it (default is "space")

note: be sure not to try this when stealing and someone see you, find an invisible spot, and dont forget to sneak

You must be pretty damn stupid to have your user name be after an old-aged steriod addict.

THAT, and I never knew how Telekinesis worked until I got told be a friend. I though it let you like climb up walls or something. But, then again, this is Morrowind. Not Spider-Man. Still, a useful spell to have, expecailly if you enchant it onto a ring, works great for ANY theift character, eh?

Archived