Interesting Things

Tiel

politics? what? have i missed something :huh: oh right stalin jr. well still look in there, shakkara mentions the location of the mine in one of the posts

Yeah, I have found this place, too. And another one - smuggler's cave N-NE of Pelagiad (Punammu or Panat, don't remember which one of them. You have to swim through underwater tunnel to get to cavern with two veins of diamonds). Still the question exists - has anybody found a separete cave of diamond mine just like there are several raw ebony and glass mines?

Will do research myself (I'm playing the game for the first time) - maybe I can find answer by myself.

The Scroll of Windform is one of my favorite items that I use only if I'm traveling REALLY far and am in no way close to one of the cities. For instance, I was on a Fighter's Guild quest to get to some Dwemer ruins near Azura's Shrine and I had to get back to Sadrith Mora. I just loaded up my Windform and was gone, BOOM!

Now, if only I could get a Constant Effect Lev 50 and Invisibility, I'd be awesome.

The Scroll of Windform is one of my favorite items that I use only if I'm traveling REALLY far and am in no way close to one of the cities.

If you really like levitating for long distances there is this little shrine behind Vivec's Temple. All you need is a commercial potion of levitation to make a donation. Shrine will give you only 100 points levitation but it lasts IMHO 24 game hours. I started in Vivec, went to Azura to collect the Star, picked some shipwrecks on my way, returned to Mt. Kand to pick up staff for Imperial Temple quest and finished voyage at Telasero. It's also a useful tool to get to Mudcrab from Vivec and to clear map.

Still the question exists - has anybody found a separete cave of diamond mine just like there are several raw ebony and glass mines?

Actually, the best place for diamonds is Dwemer ruins. For some reason, many of the casks contain gems. As far as I can tell, there is no difference between those and 'raw gems' found underground.

IN the mine where you are saying to look in, the one with either a Golden saint or a Dremora Lord depending on level is guarding there is something there most people miss but without spoiling anything when your in there look and you will see a good shield....

Also regarding the Vaults in Vivec, In the Redoran section, look at the uppermost section in the house with the walls around it and go to the upstairs, into a room with a female Dunmer inside, look in the chests (cupboards) and you will see a key... Grab it and run out of there, into the vaults and at the bottom on (far back) you will find out that that key opens that lock.

I have to say, the Sheogorath-quest kicks some serious ass.

With my Short Blade skill at 5 it was so easy to kill that Giant Bull Netch, or wait, I didn't use the fork to kill it, anyway, I love the spear you get, it looks really cool.

Totally worth it.

Archived