Is there any mods that allow you marry and have children?

Retributionofwar

Well having a kid would take 9 ingame months, by which time you would easily be able to finish the game.

So would you be able to do so with both male and female characters? Would be interesting playing as a pregnant female in the game. XD

Walking around with a big tummy needing to to take extra care or you might have a miscarriage... :\

Though seeing you sometimes end up in such irradiated area's, one might think the player character is completely sterile... XD

Or rather it would be better to take the Skyrim route, and let you adopt kids. Have official relationships should've been in the game already. In FL3 too. I don't know why Bethy didn't do it. Obsidian were a bunch of a jerks who teased you with the companions (Cass, Christine, Veronica, etc.) but never let you start a relationship with one.

As much as I would love a romance mod with Cass, it wouldn't really work for me. Because you would need someone to voice the lines of dialogue. For some people text is enough, but not for me. I like mods that seamlessly integrate into the game like it was there from the beginning.

That's why mods like Willow are so cool! Stuff like that should've already been in the game.

But I digress. It would be really neat if someone made an attempt at this. Voiced or non-voiced.

~ The GoldenFenrir

Look up in a search engine, type "*site not allowed* New Vegas Sexout". From what I've seen Pregnancy is a feature. The *site not allowed* is another modding forum dedicated to risque mods.

That site is not allowed because it contains, rape, beastality, ripped content, all of which is not acceptable on Nexus.

So if you go there just be sure to keep that in mind to not be totally taken off guard as its not just about humans having consensual sex with other humans and having humanoid babies.

The forum users are nice though.

Edited by nivea

Or rather it would be better to take the Skyrim route, and let you adopt kids. Have official relationships should've been in the game already. In FL3 too. I don't know why Bethy didn't do it. Obsidian were a bunch of a jerks who teased you with the companions (Cass, Christine, Veronica, etc.) but never let you start a relationship with one.

As much as I would love a romance mod with Cass, it wouldn't really work for me. Because you would need someone to voice the lines of dialogue. For some people text is enough, but not for me. I like mods that seamlessly integrate into the game like it was there from the beginning.

That's why mods like Willow are so cool! Stuff like that should've already been in the game.

But I digress. It would be really neat if someone made an attempt at this. Voiced or non-voiced.

~ The GoldenFenrir

Why did you only mention the female companions?

I follow multiple female Fallout lets players who expressed interests in the male ones too... :wink:

Boone, Arcade, Benny (although not a vanilla companion) and surprisingly both Raul and Dean as well XD

Edited by Danny159

As was stated the only one I know of that is similar is on another site. I however think that a fully voiced, well executed, non questionable mod like this would be interesting.

Finding a suitable companion adopting kids. I would put into the mod a feature that the kid grows along with the main quest. Then after the dam he gets old enough to become a companion himself (If you use the ATD mod/mods).