How to Install Blockhead by shadeMe ?

FoxCrossed

Looking at the download available for Blockhead, it does not come with an .ini file so that should be fine, I think. The plugin might/should/will generate an .ini file when you run the game with it installed. Have you tried running the game to see if the .ini gets generated? :huh:

Looking at the download available for Blockhead, it does not come with an .ini file so that should be fine, I think. The plugin might/should/will generate an .ini file when you run the game with it installed. Have you tried running the game to see if the .ini gets generated? :huh:

Thanks. I was successful because of you.

Thanks. I was successful because of you.

No problem, happy to help! :thumbsup: Also, now that I checked, the mod page does mention the .ini generation after first run, near the bottom of the page (quote):

The plugin’s INI file is generated after first run (in the same folder as the DLL file) and contains options to toggle its features.
Edited by Contrathetix

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...

So sorry for asking that question again just now..!
but i have the same problem, i just installed obse again and tried to reinstall it pretty ofton!
but it went to tell me theres no blockhead dll .. but it is.. in fact i copyed it in all data kind of ordners now but it still tells me "may it doesnt work under windows or bla bla bla"
and Yes i start it from obse again and aigain! even with admin right! but it still tells me it wont work! :sad:(
ich just want to play the game finally.. again after years.. why is this installation just so hard?

Edited by Saldioone

• 6 months later...

So I've been playing around with it and if you have OBSE just extract the folder labeled "OBSE" for the blockhead mod into anywhere really, then copy the whole folder labeled "OBSE" into you data folder in your Oblivion files it works. I did this and it worked immediately. Hope it helps.