Mod Pack request

Zibolo

Hello,

I don't really know where to put it, so...

I am not good at modding games, especially when it comes to customizing body ( too much options and I just don't know what to put what to include).
Could someone put one big mod pack with it, that would include better racemenu, body type that would be better than normal and allow to be fully changed; and if you have/can put some good, fine mods that are making a game more entertaining. I was looking for it by googleing it but couldn't find anything useful.

I will be very happy if you would help me out:)

Cheers

Edited by Zibolo

I understand it's a learning curve, but once you do it one time modding will become second nature. As previously said, trying to combine it is just way too much trouble, more so than just going for it yourself.

There are multiple tutorials for multiple body mods. CBBE for example has a link which gives you direct step-by-step instructions. All you need is WinRAR or a similar program, it's easier than eating shelled peanuts.

The same goes for Better Males.

As far as RaceMenu, just use NMM and download it, then activate it. You're done.

Mod making is where it gets tough, but I promise modding will actually become a kind of hobby once you know how to do it. It's very easy (and very fun) so go try it yourself.

Oh, and as for looking for mods, just browse Nexus or check out Brodual, a YouTube channel. They have categorized their mod reviews, so you can easily find what you're looking for (house mod, follower, gameplay changes etc.).

Good luck.