All the tails on the beast races are perfectly straight.

Lolsuphelm

Since yesterday, I've noticed that the tails on both Argonians and Khajiit are perfectly straight. The only time when they're not straight is when they are ragdolling. I've made sure to use FNIS, I've removed all my custom skeletons, I've downloaded an entirely new skeleton and I've verified the integrity of the game cache, yet the problem persists. The only solution I can see is to download a tail remover, but I'd rather not do that, and Google has failed to provide any solutions.

So, does anyone know how to solve this?

Reference image

I have the same problem going on here as well. Just noticed it today. I was actually going to say I saw someone on Reddit was having the same issue, but then I noticed that you were posting the exact same reference picture as they were, so I'm THINKING I might have just found the same person!

I have the same problem going on here as well. Just noticed it today. I was actually going to say I saw someone on Reddit was having the same issue, but then I noticed that you were posting the exact same reference picture as they were, so I'm THINKING I might have just found the same person!

Yes, I posted about this on Reddit. I decided to come here because only one person on Reddit had useful advice, which didn't work, unfortunately. Everyone else was making jokes about erections. Hopefully, people here may be a bit more mature

That's the same what is the t-pose for the rest of the character. Means that the tail animation is gone. 2 suggestions:

1. Steam VerifyCache (as always when you have unexplainable animation problems)
  2. Look if you have a folder meshes/auxbones/tails. Rename that, and see what happens.

That's the same what is the t-pose for the rest of the character. Means that the tail animation is gone. 2 suggestions:

2. Look if you have a folder meshes/auxbones/tails. Rename that, and see what happens.

You, good sir, are my saviour. By renaming that folder, the tails seem to be working perfectly now. Thank you.

• 1 year later...

Sorry since I have this problem the tail is like a sward coming out from their ass, you say here in this fix to rename the folder and sorry about my ignorance but rename it for what exactly ???

• 3 weeks later...

Sorry since I have this problem the tail is like a sward coming out from their ass, you say here in this fix to rename the folder and sorry about my ignorance but rename it for what exactly ???

I had the folder named tail (singular), changed it to tails (plural), and it worked!

• 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...