All the tails on the beast races are perfectly straight.

Lolsuphelm

That's the same what is the t-pose for the rest of the character. Means that the tail animation is gone. 2 suggestions:

1. Steam VerifyCache (as always when you have unexplainable animation problems)
  2. Look if you have a folder meshes/auxbones/tails. Rename that, and see what happens.

Sorry since I have this problem the tail is like a sward coming out from their ass, you say here in this fix to rename the folder and sorry about my ignorance but rename it for what exactly ???

I had the folder named tail (singular), changed it to tails (plural), and it worked!

also worked for me, folder was named tail so i changed it to tails

• 9 months later...

My tail folder had all kinds of junk in it. So I deleted it. Beast NPC tails were working once again after do that. But it bugged me that I deleted what seemed like needed files. So I removed FNIS Creatures using FNIS Tools. And removed the FNIS Creatures mod from NMM. And re-ran FNIS to do its thing. Then I re-installed FNIS Creatures and re-ran FNIS again. I had a new Tail folder with the right files in it, and tails were still working in my Skyrim.

Edited by ShawnDriscoll

• 2 months later...