Real Signposts

Guest Plugin Manager

In response to post #101530753. #102610943, #102610953, #104102448 are all replies on the same post.

Menalak wrote: Seems harmless but do not install this. It will claim it is missing a master. 
s0qotra wrote: it is harmless. it's just a very old mod and needs a quick tweak so it recognizes the latest morrowind esm version
s0qotra wrote: it is harmless. it's just a very old mod and needs a quick tweak so it recognizes the latest morrowind esm version
GrumpyOldDude wrote: Get and install, Wrye Mash.

After yu get the warning msg from Morrowind, go to your WRYE MASH and open it. On the left, you will see a list of mods. Scroll down and find the one(s) in yellow or red. Click on one, on the right, will be the the Morrowind, Tribunal and Bloodmoon (assuming you have all 3). Click on one of the right side lists, then click OK in the popup. Hit SAVE. Viola, problem solved.

Hey, thanks, you fixed my problem.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
In response to post #105414483.

thebrotherlukas wrote: I've installed a lot of mods using mod organizer and openmw but this one doesn't seem to work, my game runs normally but the signposts remain the same, no errors, no crashes... If anyone is willing to help do reply.

I'm not sure that this is compatible with openmw, but I dunno.
Otherwise, make sure you installed the textures and meshes that came with the mod *AFTER* any/all other mesh/texture modifiers.
Also make sure you activated the plugin.

If none of that works, be see the posts below about Wrye Mash.
I *think* there's something similar in MO2 for correcting the whole "can't find the masters" bit, but I don't recall if MO2 disables the plugin over it or not.

• 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...
In response to post #101530753. #102610943, #102610953, #104102448, #104726698 are all replies on the same post.

deleted20546769 wrote: Seems harmless but do not install this. It will claim it is missing a master. 

After yu get the warning msg from Morrowind, go to your WRYE MASH and open it. On the left, you will see a list of mods. Scroll down and find the one(s) in yellow or red. Click on one, on the right, will be the the Morrowind, Tribunal and Bloodmoon (assuming you have all 3). Click on one of the right side lists, then click OK in the popup. Hit SAVE. Viola, problem solved.
Mcfly696 wrote: Hey, thanks, you fixed my problem.

Wonderful, thank you

• 7 months later...
  • 1 month later...
In response to post #101530753. #102610943, #102610953, #104102448, #104726698, #114594993 are all replies on the same post.

deleted20546769 wrote: Seems harmless but do not install this. It will claim it is missing a master.

Mcfly696 wrote: Hey, thanks, you fixed my problem.
Regalita wrote: Wonderful, thank you

@GrumpyOldDude May your road always lead you to warm sands. Thank you. Edited by mezuss