would someone be interested in making summonable demons from world of warcraft if i provided the models and textures?

nexuswrath

Uh NexusWrath, I see that you have Created Your Very own textures and meshes and such for these summon spells and monsters. My LIttle brother gave me a link to give you. I hope i'm not breaking the Rules or anyhting by giving this to you but click ( here ) I do believe this is what my brother Used to learn how to get His Textures and such into the Game when he was bored and needed something to do.

Again I do truly hope that I'm not breaking the rules by giving you the link and i hope that you Created the textures models and such yourself and didn't just Rip them from Blizzard. That tutorial is for the G.E.C.K. in Fallout, But it is set up the same as the Creation kit for skyrim so the steps Should be the same.

http://i57.tinypic.com/28bwwlz.png Here is my void walker model. It's decent, but then again I'm very amateur at this and after reading the link that Carosellrarity posted for textures i have A LOT to do on that end. I thought i would get away with taking front and back screen shots of the model viewer available on wowhead .com and converting them to .dds but i was wrong, they'd look like crap.

Edited by nexuswrath

http://i57.tinypic.com/28bwwlz.png Here is my void walker model. It's decent, but then again I'm very amateur at this and after reading the link that Carosellrarity posted for textures i have A LOT to do on that end. I thought i would get away with taking front and back screen shots of the model viewer available on wowhead .com and converting them to .dds but i was wrong, they'd look like crap.

That last part I don't think is allowed. I know you're not going to do it anymore, but even converting to dds yourself from those pics probably isn't allowed because it's not your work. If you used them as a reference and made your own from scratch it would probably be okay though.

You draw it by hand and/or find free use stock textures and make them into what you need.

Or you use a vanilla texture, but since you made a new mesh with a new UV map it will most likely not work.

Edited by nivea