Christian Mod (The days of Jesus)

silhouett

With mods you can have whatever you like. Skyrim is open for almost everything you can think of.

My comment is a bit harsh. But at least I tried to argument for my opinion in an objective fashion.
I gave my immediate thoughts on having christianity influence my own personal game.
I would prefer not to have it there. I would like Skyrim free of religions from the real world. Especially religions that tends to dictate how and what. I like to be without of this influence.

You already have the 'White Gold Concordat'. A parrallel to our own christian church trying to dominate and ban every other religion. The Thalmor can be compared with the spanish inkvisition that killed thousands of innocent people i the name of a religion. The similarity is there.

Isn't the presence of the Thalmor enough? Does it have to be Jesus and real christianity? Why?

I guess it had to come one day or another. What annoys me is the fact that there even has to be a debate. Somehow christianity has already infested Skyrim in a way.

But then again, you are free to install such a mod or not.

Pardon if I offend any users of a religion. It is not intended. I try to defend the term 'fantasy'.

Well Christianity I doubt would convert you in Skyrim, its not like some one would ring your door bell and want to talk ? Hmmm maybe... :)

anyway I like the Idea of having Christianity, Jews,Romans,Greeks (with all their Gods) as part of a mod because how they interacted in history would make

a cool game.

• 9 months later...