Mod Organizer Trouble (Wyre Bash, Merged esps, Duel Sheath Redux)

skkid13

Im having trouble with Mod Organizer:

I am trying to set up a mod folder for my overwrite folder (ie: tes5edit merged esps, automatic variants, asis, duel sheath redux) but I don't understand how to set this up. As it stands when I use tes5edit to create merged esps they don't show up in mod organizer plugin list but are in the overwrite folder. Same for the skyproc patchers.

Ive also tried running Wrye Bash through Mod Organizer but it gives me the error "failed to parse esp file E:\Games\Skyrim\Mod Organizer\overwrite\Dual SHeath Redux Patch.esp: file incomplete"

I've since uninstalled dual sheath redux and ASIS and automatic variants but I still get the same error. It seems I cant run wrye bash through SMM at all? Can somebody help

HI,

First we can start with the MO WIKI page it has a lot of info on how to run these programs from inside MO. Working with the "overwrite" folder takes some getting used too. Once you get it working as planed it works good.

Now, as to the duel sheath parse error....did it run and complete? Do you use SUM to run DSR, Reproccer, ASIS? if not i recommend you use that. The thing about AV is once run, it removes the files , so to run a second time you need to install all of AV again , then run the patcher.

Always have an empty "Overwrite " then when you run something that places files in "overwrite" they belong to that mod/patcher.

Create a mod from the Overwrite....Right click (overwrite) select "create Mod" then when you run that patcher again MO will take care of the files for you. Call the mod something like "FNIS overwrite, SUM overwrite, then you need to tic that mod active.