Can't find Amanda in ties that bind mod

heartattackmack

Hello!

I just finished escaping from the enclave spot at raven rock and Amanda is nowhere to be seen. I remember accidentally telling her when we first arrived at the Citidel that "this is our new home" so I checked there, lamplight caverns, vault 87, and megaton. I added fawkes as a companion bc I need one right now. Is there a way to find Amanda?

• 7 years later...

she gets kidnapped and taken to a slave camp in a old mall area and it's usually marked

however I'd recommend getting a rifle and additional ammo incase you get into firefights along the way

in the 3 times I've traveled to the location I ended up in different kinds of fights from Super Mutants at thhe police station to random combat encounters with mobs to running into an old town with hostiles living there and landmines place almost all over

I'd recommend not doing story missions until you have Amanda again

she gets kidnapped and taken to a slave camp in a old mall area and it's usually marked

however I'd recommend getting a rifle and additional ammo incase you get into firefights along the way

in the 3 times I've traveled to the location I ended up in different kinds of fights from Super Mutants at thhe police station to random combat encounters with mobs to running into an old town with hostiles living there and landmines place almost all over

I'd recommend not doing story missions until you have Amanda again

Every post is dated with the date of the post. I suggest that you read the date before responding to a post since you responded to a post that is, for all intents and purposed, eight years old.