Steampunk Oblivion - Recruiting

Shredator

Very nicely done, that looks great! Terrorwolves will definitely help flesh out the dungeon; there's nothing quite like a pair of glowing eyes in the dark, daring you to get closer to discover their owner.

Will you be sticking around to help out more Uk? We can always use more enemies, models, .. pretty much everything if you're still interested. I'm thinking of a wolfpack encounter as a bossfight, where you're attacked by a group of wolves led by a darker and more fearsome alpha wolf. Should be pretty easy with your base wolf already completed at least.

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Awesome Wolfies. I modeled the squid thing in blender then brought it into Zbrush to make the defuse and normal maps. I choose the Gatekeeper as base because I liked his animations and thought they were the most compatible. I really liked the way he attacks with weapons attached to his arms.

Really appreciate the help guys, your work so far has been amazing.

I'm using Maya instead of Blender for my modeling, which doesn't have nearly the .nif compatibility that Blender does. Getting things to work correctly is a chore on its own, adding Zbrush to the mix could have interesting results. I'll have to try it sometime I'm feeling particularly lucky.

I'll be writing a character profile/ completed/uncompleted post later today I hope, which should help organize things a little more.

I choose the Gatekeeper as base because I liked his animations and thought they were the most compatible. I really liked the way he attacks with weapons attached to his arms.

I could eventually make some animations for it?

Your a beast UK47 your so good !

I modeled some creatures but I gave up on them when t came to weighpainting. It was like the dwemer spider centurion things I will try to make it again and try to weighpaint it

By the way UK can you help me out with animation problems ? ....again

I have tried several times to make animations and the results were always less than desirable. If you're up to it the only thing I think I would change are the movement animations more flippery and less leggy. I think I am going to make a dungeon interior next. I am going to make it look real Victorian industrial complexy.

Edit: Here is what I got so far.

WIP