Removing Rad Scorpions

andersz

Hi

i would like to ask if anyone could make or tell me how to make a mod thats removes all Rad Scorpions from the game? since they kind of ruins the game for me

Sorry for my bad english

Sure, just attach a script like this to them:

int bDoOnce

Begin GameMode
if bDoOnce
	Return
endif

Disable
set bDoOnce to 1
End

Note that a mod using this script cannot be uninstalled easily, and if anything requires the presence of a radscorpion then this won't take it into account, so some quests may be broken.

Cipscis

... if anything requires the presence of a radscorpion then this won't take it into account, so some quests may be broken.

That would put an end to my quest mod alright.

I sympathize about the radscorpions though. Those flying pterydactyl creatures in Morrowind used to drive me mad.

it would not help at all by lowering their health since i got no problem killing them its just their existence that bothers me.

how do i attach that script to them?

it would not help at all by lowering their health since i got no problem killing them its just their existence that bothers me.

Arachnophobic? Anyway, in all seriousness, You could simply make an ESP that deletes their entries in the creatures section. It could definitely break some stuff, but it'd work so long as it loaded last... well, maybe not on mods that add new kinds...

Arachnophobic? Anyway, in all seriousness, You could simply make an ESP that deletes their entries in the creatures section. It could definitely break some stuff, but it'd work so long as it loaded last... well, maybe not on mods that add new kinds...

Exactly

i actually created an esp thats does that but every time im trying to load fallout with it on the game crashes

Oh well, like I said, it'd probably break something. So yeah, best bet is probably the script and that is beyond me.

Sure, just attach a script like this to them:

int bDoOnce

Begin GameMode
if bDoOnce
	Return
endif

Disable
set bDoOnce to 1
End

Note that a mod using this script cannot be uninstalled easily, and if anything requires the presence of a radscorpion then this won't take it into account, so some quests may be broken.

Cipscis

Wouldn't it cause a save game bloat this way since these creatures are respawning after three ingame days?

Or does disabling also prevent them from respawning?

Disable does not remove references from the game, just stops them from rendering. Do not rely on Disable to prevent savegame bloat by removing references. MarkForDelete should be used to remove references from the game.