Removing Rad Scorpions

andersz

If you don't want to see them, then what about moving some other model into the radscorpion folder and using that as its model, thus all radscorps would look like molerats or ghouls or something.

If you don't want to see them, then what about moving some other model into the radscorpion folder and using that as its model, thus all radscorps would look like molerats or ghouls or something.

sounds good. but how do i do that? and would there also be a way to replace the sounds?

While I haven't tried this myself, it might just be as easy as editing all the radsccorpion creature objects in the Geck (I counted eight and an audio template) and, under Template Data, add an Actor Base to another creature. Then use the check boxes so these 'new' scorpions inherit all their data from the base actor.

While I haven't tried this myself, it might just be as easy as editing all the radsccorpion creature objects in the Geck (I counted eight and an audio template) and, under Template Data, add an Actor Base to another creature. Then use the check boxes so these 'new' scorpions inherit all their data from the base actor.

Oh my god its actually working!! many thanks to you and the others who replied to this topic