Messed up aiming/firstperson/thirdperson? Please help!

Innocenceislost

So, i installed Weapon Animation Replacer, everything went fine, but then, the animations started to....seem strange.

Pip-boy holding messed up, a quarter of it is off screen.
Shotgun and rifle is held downwards, iron sight barely visible on the bottom of the screen.
Pistol is held trough the middle of the screen, blocking view. Also, mostly in thirdperson, the aimin is FAR OFF, and aims highly above the crosshair.
Melee is rekt too, everything is facing wrong.

I am hopeless.

So yes, basically thats it. I tried deleting the meshes folder called "_firstperson" and when that didnt work, tried deleting "_male" too, nothing helped.

The game is unplayable this way. Does anyone know any solutions i could try? Please, i feel hopeless. :sad:

exactly which issue persisted after reinstalling? (shotguns held downwards, iron sight barely visible, aim high, melee facing wrong, 1/4 pipboy off screen) >>> them all?

If it's just about animations, I guess if you start a new game everything should be ok. Could you check this?

Sorry to say, but I don't think you reinstalled correctly if you still have these issues. Maybe you could have some wrong FOV because of some wrong setting inside the \my documents\ my games\falloutnv\ .ini file, but for what concerns animations and meshes... well, with a new install these are vanilla assets, I guess you don't like vanilla then ;)

so... yeah, I would try to reinstall it.

Well, it was kind of fixed. I started a new game, etc, after another clean reinstall WITHOUT ANY ANIMATION MODS.

Everything was fine.

But then, my character started to behave like that again. Pistuls held upward, aiming done for, same with some rifles.

The other things i noticed was that my character's stance. It was kinda off, the upper body was kind of leaning a little left. Any idea what may be causing that? I have a feeling that it may be the source of the problems!