Defeating a glitched Miraak

Deseoso

I have completed this the Xbox 360 version of the game so I know what is supposed to happen when I fight Miraak. On my PC though I am stuck. I have played my character up to level 39 and now I am stuck unable to beat Miraak because of a bug. In Apocrypha I ride the dragon up to the platform where Miraak can be found. I then attack him until his health is low. He then teleports himself to the small pool in the middle of the platform and absorbs one of the dragons souls.

Unfortunately that is where he stays. He never comes out of ethereal form again and I am stuck stranded on the platform. A couple things I noticed. Unlike the Xbox version, on my PC when Miraak goes into ethereal mode the dragon he kills just dies and falls out of the air as it is flying around the platform. On the xbox I remember a dragon landing each time and Miraak killing them on the platform.

I need a workaround for this mission. Can anyone help? I've tried killing Miraak via the console. I've tried hiding until I become hidden. I've put the game into god mode and tried to kill all the dragons before killing Miraak. I just want this mission over with. I don't care if I have to cheat to do so.

Anyone?

I have completed this the Xbox 360 version of the game so I know what is supposed to happen when I fight Miraak. On my PC though I am stuck. I have played my character up to level 39 and now I am stuck unable to beat Miraak because of a bug. In Apocrypha I ride the dragon up to the platform where Miraak can be found. I then attack him until his health is low. He then teleports himself to the small pool in the middle of the platform and absorbs one of the dragons souls.

Unfortunately that is where he stays. He never comes out of ethereal form again and I am stuck stranded on the platform. A couple things I noticed. Unlike the Xbox version, on my PC when Miraak goes into ethereal mode the dragon he kills just dies and falls out of the air as it is flying around the platform. On the xbox I remember a dragon landing each time and Miraak killing them on the platform.

I need a workaround for this mission. Can anyone help? I've tried killing Miraak via the console. I've tried hiding until I become hidden. I've put the game into god mode and tried to kill all the dragons before killing Miraak. I just want this mission over with. I don't care if I have to cheat to do so.

Anyone?

Stay on the Dragon and ride him til his death, and repeat two more times. Then you can obliterate him...(Best Way)

Or box him.. slowly or use dull dagger but needs to be slowly thru the death of the three dragons.