✪Fallout NV:New Dismemberment & Gore Animations✪

CraftKid

Whats the Goal of this mod request?

1 have new Gore / Dismemberment of Limbs:

::Examples;;

Can Shoot off Enemy(mostly human race only) - shoot off Hands, or fingers(rarly)

Can shoot off there Jaw - (without destroying the skull)

Can Shoot off Mid Arm without Upper Arm being Dislodged or located.

Can Shoot off Foot without whole leg-etc

Can Shoot off Mid Leg without whole upper leg coming apart.

Can shoot and Cause ""Holes"" In enemys hands where you can see through there hand (mostly ascetically)

Can Blow top of heads/skulls off without destroying head (below nose and below)

Can Blow off whole skull without removing the Jaw

Can Blow Someones Rib cage and torso in half but the mojority of the rest of the body is intact (mostly :3 )

p.s. would be cool if someone adding onto this By Having diffrent types of "Death Animations" instead of ragdoll all the time we could have a 25% chance there would be a

"John marston" ragdoll (slowly chokes up blood falls to knees and falls over dead**

Or

"Debh' death" Enemy gets "knocked down on there butt and lays down and bleeds out

or

"Skyrim like death scene" enemy is killed by melee (more or less a skyrim cross over of Epic Sword kills from skyrims kills with swords)

or

"

Dead Rising 3 - Darlene style death" enemy falls over but *uses there arms to break some of there fall* and they coughing up blood an die.. ^This is what im requesting just so we could have more types of body dismemberments <3^

if anyone does start on this project please imbox me so i know ;-; thanks <3

this is mostly for Human Style NPC's as i think other monsters would be to difficult

Edited by CraftKid

The formatting

Oh god the formatting

My eyes

They're burning

Ahem. Seems like a cool idea, I'll be watching with interest.

sorry the text got messed up when i tried doing this on my andriod xD so it messed it up ill fix it in a few mins thanks <3