More of a guild presence

Deleted1217574User

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, maybe not quite everywhere. Imaging just finding some corpse stuffed into a well with an arrow in its neck.

An interesting encounter would be if you could script it so an assassin drops a corpse off a roof near you then runs away.

" Hey Look Timothy a dead body over there "

" That's soo coool Alonso lets go poke it "

" No I have to go stop the Oblivion Crisis first . After its okay well go poke it "

Sorry I just had to

Scripting could be done but it would require triggerboxes and would look odd but the effect could be cool

I have a method of doing this

Triggerboxes !

I wil place one on the gorund in ICsomewhere and once the player triggers it I will enable a dead corpse above the player and a DB assasin at the top of the building who will disappear after a couple of seconds with a simple disable/enable script

I have a method of doing this

Triggerboxes !

I wil place one on the gorund in ICsomewhere and once the player triggers it I will enable a dead corpse above the player and a DB assasin at the top of the building who will disappear after a couple of seconds with a simple disable/enable script

This is the only problem I have had when I read readmes or the like. Now I know how it happens. :P It ain't magic anymore :)