Loadout Help (Random CTD's)

LucidLollipop

let me make this "perfectly clear..." hit the print screen key while playing the game, some place with a lot of detail...ok, then close , open the root of the game folder, open the *.bmp file you created using the print screen key and and edit with (windows paint brush) click save as *.jpg

you should be able to understand that and upload the shot so I can see whats going on.

you have to see this and read it / comprehend a simple request if you want help ?

Yeah, dude... I get it, I thought you were confused as to how I had my TV connected.

I know how to take a screenshot. . -.

I'm no computer whiz but as far as I know, my 770 is running the show.

Here's a screenshot

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It's miss

I am a woman, say's so too in my profile....all over the world and my license as well.

The screen shot does show NMC texture pack is installed or a derivative of that.

Distance shows Either an ENB series is running ? I have no way to know for sure.

it appears to be set on Low graphics setting <---? Grainy

water noise is heavy, Too heavy.

ok, you say the randomness CTD's ...are they frequent or are they particular to an area ?

My real name IS Kitty

I have never seen a man named Kitty. Thought that might be cute...sorry guys.

there are some tricks to reduce the system noise down so the data will flow better.

It's miss

I am a woman, say's so too in my profile....all over the world and my license as well.

The screen shot does show NMC texture pack is installed or a derivative of that.

Distance shows Either an ENB series is running ? I have no way to know for sure.

it appears to be set on Low graphics setting <---? Grainy

water noise is heavy, Too heavy.

ok, you say the randomness CTD's ...are they frequent or are they particular to an area ?

My real name IS Kitty

I have never seen a man named Kitty. Thought that might be cute...sorry guys.

there are some tricks to reduce the system noise down so the data will flow better.

Gender makes no difference to me, I call everyone "dude", wasn't meant to offend.

NMC is installed on performance resolution, so that probably explains the graininess as my game is running on Ultra.

Enhanced Weather is causing the cloud coverage; I tried to skip ahead a few days to see if it would clear up

but it didn't, so I just took the shot anyways.

The game was actually running pretty smooth yesterday

My boyfriend played it for about 3 hours, with no CTD's. It froze once and CTD'd while I was switching out some mods.

Well, nice to meet you Kitty. o .o I'm just Jesse

Edited by LucidLollipop

here is an example of a set up such as you have as I have when things use a particular piece of hard where....This matters to this old games software when it comes to TV sets and Video cards hardware settings. "Graphics" here, a fresh install indicates the game software can not see the hardware. Catching any of this ?

Ok it's cool Jesse. bellow, I am trying to post an image about how the game reacts to things, in this case, the very reason I made the post about the hard ware things. I deal in Electronics at work..only LOL not some tv toy's 9 digit toys !

here is sort of what I mean:

http://s26.postimg.org/e92syfqq1/possible_compatability_bugs.jpg

here is an example of a set up such as you have as I have when things use a particular piece of hard where....This matters to this old games software when it comes to TV sets and Video cards hardware settings. "Graphics" here, a fresh install indicates the game software can not see the hardware. Catching any of this ?

Ok it's cool Jesse. bellow, I am trying to post an image about how the game reacts to things, in this case, the very reason I made the post about the hard ware things. I deal in Electronics at work..only LOL not some tv toy's 9 digit toys !

here is sort of what I mean:

Okay and you're saying that the 2 cards could be causing CTD's?

I didn't really bother to look at it cause I didn't know it could cause issues.

Whatever is set in the Options menu, is defaulted. I haven't touched anything.

do you recall the names of the mods that were disturbed?

I ask because ..depending on what you use for a mod installer may have baring on what was removed, thus caused the sudden CTD's because of overwritten data is missing or the data is incorrect for some things that were replaced by the changes you made.

do you recall the names of the mods that were disturbed?

I ask because ..depending on what you use for a mod installer may have baring on what was removed, thus caused the sudden CTD's because of overwritten data is missing or the data is incorrect for some things that were replaced by the changes you made.

Ummm yeah, I installed Fallout Street Lights and ran BOSS (as suggested).

BOSS moved Fellout back to the middle, so I have been wondering if I should move it back down to the bottom,

as the Read Me file suggested.

My boyfriend played it for about 3 hours, with no CTD's. It froze once and CTD'd while I was switching out some mods.

indicates removal of something. lets see, there really is noting in Enhanced weather that would cause CTD's except possible the sound files when the weather warning thing buzzes.

fellout ? odd it would do anything other than change colors.

But these are as you say.."were installed" um, what was removed?

indicates removal of something. lets see, there really is noting in Enhanced weather that would cause CTD's except possible the sound files when the weather warning thing buzzes.

fellout ? odd it would do anything other than change colors.

But these are as you say.."were installed" um, what was removed?

I couldn't remember what else I did but now I recall.

I installed Killable Children, which broke my Devour Gore mod,

so I removed KC because I like DG more. o .o

Yeah, Fellout removes that green tint from the Wasteland

and it also installed a brighter Pipboy light (which I love) lol

Edit: Oh! And I installed T6M Body Mod and the Armour replacers but that was after the CTD.

I have Fallout Redesigned on there too... would that conflict with NMC?

Also, why did you highlight "my boyfriend"? lol

Edited by LucidLollipop