Annoying parts of the game

chrisdragon425

Ummmm.... The fact that the guy in the arena who talks at the beginning of a fight just keeps talking for no reason...

How guards have instant-teleport and can somehow hear you in the middle of the wilderness where you're at least 3 miles away from any cities.

How you're guildmaster of any guild and you still get kicked out.

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Two things. Well, three.

1. Psychic AI. By that I mean when I sneak attack one baddie, get an insta-kill, and two seconds later all of his buddies who could neither see nor hear the event rush into the room and slaughter me. The same goes for guards- I don't get how I can be in the basement of a house with walls four feet thick and still the homeowner's cries for help get answered by guards on the other side of the district.

For the guards' quirk, use the "No Psychic Guards" plugin.

With Fathis from Chorrol in the Oblivion gate, use a heal target spell, that's how I got him and his buddy out of there alive twice.

heh... If there is ONE thing I hate in this game its...... the..... mages..... guil...... [gasp] RECOMANDATIONS!

some are fun, but some are boring! I mean who cares about the girl's mages staff or that some creep got stuck in a cave full of headless zombies! or to pick up a ring in a well that weights 150 pounds when you can only carry 175 because you're a pure mage :Z with pretty heavy armor.

Ever noticed how most of the people you have to go 'rescue' from caves they shouldn't be in in the first place are mostly... dead.

Stop calling it fighters/mages guild tasks and just call it waking the dead. And I used to be an alchemist.

Another thing that really upsets me is the female bosmer voice! OMG its like if I heard a 60 years old constipated lady try to poop!

Another thing that really upsets me is the female bosmer voice! OMG its like if I heard a 60 years old constipated lady try to poop!

Ummm... ok... Did you know that both Khajiit and Argonians both sound the same? And male elves? And female elves? And Nords and Orcs? Oh, that annoys me, to be on topic.

Female bosmer in Morrowind were bad... Especially when you played as one and got hit by a monster... It's a sound I hope I will never have to hear again ;)

God, they sounded like my 7th grade LA teacher! And *forces tears back* she lives near me :( ! *crys*

But *gets all calm* that doesn't annoy me anymore.

What annoys me is that cities aren't connected to the world :mellow: .