Naxxramas Dungeon Mod - Help needed!

ScarletPox

Are you a moderator? No? Then stop trying to enforce the rules please. If there was a problem I am sure a moderator would have stepped in by now since this post has been here over a month.

My project definitely falls under "For personal use only" since I am using it for a non-profit endeavour that does nothing but respect and honour Blizzard's excellent work on the raid Naxxramas, and I am not selling it or, as I must clearly say for the third time, making any money off it. If you have a problem for whatever reason with me putting music and sounds from WoW in a mod when I clearly have permission to do so then don't download it when it's done.

I'm not making any money off this project, it's taking time out of my life and I'm uploading it for free and here you are whining at me about trivial nonsense. Here I am asking for help in creating this dungeon and you come here and give me hassle instead. Shame on you.

A moderator has stepped in now.

1) They are giving friendly advise so you do not get into trouble.

2) You can CANNOT distribute the files,personal use means for you to use at home, once you distribute them in a mod it becomes copyright infringement which is illegal and would gt your mod deleted and your account banned.

So Shame on you not the person trying to help.

Also since you can not follow the rules on bumping and with the above info consider this thread locked.