Unarmored damage modification

AJtwins

Background:

I'm walking around Skyrim, when I see a group of mages. Before they have time to cast a flash spell, I fus ro dah them, take out my sword, and hack and slash them for 5 seconds as they try to get up. They succeed in getting up. After I stab their bare flesh 10 times with a sword made of steel.

My request:

Simply to make any unarmored NPCs AND the player die quickly when not wearing chest armor. This should not apply to anybody wearing alteration armor. The reason why chest armor is because gauntlets, boots, and a full helm is not going to protect you vs. a sword/arrow through the chest. At least with alteration armor/light armor, it can be justified that the armor stopped the blows. But a sword vs bare skin equal gg.

What I was thinking:

● When not wearing chest armor of some type, or having a flesh spell active, attacks with a melee weapon or bow should do 3x damage. (So not an insta-kill all the time, but more than likely you will die or be severely injured). This applies to NPCs and the player.

● The mod to be script light. It can use a script if it needs to, but I don't want the mod to kill my system.

● The mod to not require SKSE or Script Dragon.

● The mod to not require SKSE or Script Dragon.

why?

If it absolutely must, then it can, but right now,I don't have it installed. I figured the mod would be easy enough to create without SKSE and Script Dragon. Especially because mods like ACE -Combat Skills (a mod that I'm using) doesn't require SKSE, and if the author wanted to implement this idea, he could have. Basically what I'm saying is that I don't think it should require SKSE because other mods that can do things like it don't require it.

Nothing is wrong with it. I just don't have it. And, if I can avoid getting it, I will. If however the mod absolutely must have it to function, then so be it.

oh, it really isnt a bad thing to have though

anyways i hope someone makes this. it would be a nice change.