FixAliasedTextures=true
IgnoreInventory=true
FixTintGamma=true
RemoveBlur=false
FixSubSurfaceScattering=true
FixSkyReflection=true
FixCursorVisibility=true
FixLag=false

That was my last configuration for the enblocal.ini, I suspect there is something so obviously wrong with those settings that will make everybody facepalm... oh well.

[GLOBAL]

UseDefferedRendering=false (try "true")

[MEMORY]

ExpandSystemMemoryX64=false (set to "true")

VideoMemorySizeMb=12288 (doesn't make any sense since the maximum that can be used is "10240" so you should set it to "10240"; I would also try to set it to "2048" (your actual VRAM) if you still got problems.

Edited by Novem99

try setting EnableCompression=true to false and lowering the VideoMemorySizeMb= something resembling what you have available ie: 2gb 1920 4gb 3968 etc

Everything else seems to be fine.

I also thought perhaps the full 12 GB ram was a bit too much... but since the step guide said vram+ram -2048, I placed that number... I will try the 9 GB I have as 'available'.

[GLOBAL]

UseDefferedRendering=false (try "true")

[MEMORY]

ExpandSystemMemoryX64=false (set to "true")

VideoMemorySizeMb=12288 (doesn't make any sense since the maximum that can be used is "10240" so you should set it to "10240"; I would also try to set it to "2048" (your actual VRAM) if you still got problems.

Again, I didn't know the max was 10240. I'll try this value as well.

Thanks for the suggestions, will post back once I'm done testing... :)

Ok! My testing:

First I tried different values with the VideoMemory setting. I changed nothing else on the .ini.

I am testing using the old skyrim.ini files, since I don't need ENBoost to play in ultralow (as the other 'clean' inis were set up for. I was running the game on medium-high without any problems until I got SFO; I'd rather get rid of SFO and not sacrifice quality).

@10240: No difference in performance.
@9216 (9GB): Same story.
@2048: Same.

I left 2048 as value, then changed EnableCompression to true: Same performance. Stuttering seemed to change, from short frequent stutters to less frequent stutters that lasted for longer (always at least one stutter per second). In and all, still obtrusive and annoying.

I reverted EnableCompression to false, as I preferred the previous stuttering.

Then I changed UseDeferredRendering and ExpandSystemMemory to true. Same fps performance, horrible stuttering though I can't honestly tell how much different it was from the EnableCompression=true type of stuttering.

Perhaps there is not much I can do about it. I still have my weird graphic card driver which may be playing a role here, who knows.
Anyway, I appreciate the help you offered, thanks! :D

I was using the last one, included in the SKSE. I never had the old firstborn version, this is my first and only skse I ever installed.
To install enboost, I first followed the STEP guide. Then I started looking to the instructions provided on the nexus version, however, I didn't download any files as they are quite outdated.

• 2 years later...

I set up the EMB injector since im using a laptop.I get a render error and before that i was told to turn ExpandSystemMemoryX64 back to false. I use This Tutorial,

I followed it step by step and I got these Errors. :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: Gawd frustrated.

. Edited by khaoticsoulz

Th

I set up the EMB injector since im using a laptop.I get a render error and before that i was told to turn ExpandSystemMemoryX64 back to false. I use This Tutorial,

I followed it step by step and I got these Errors. :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: Gawd frustrated.

That's a good tutorial on method of injecting ENB. I've never used injection method cuz didn't need to but good to know. :thumbsup: