Horses in NV?

GlumpyCat

I had a nightmare about " My Little Pony " horse mods springing up everywhere. But I suppose it'll happen eventually at one point or another.

A nightmare and a premonition :sad: Kuroitsune and Riven1978 are great guys, but we can only hope that their my little pony mod is forever lost to the mists of time.

I do not see why its such a issue, its not more a "nightmare" then all the super skanky female stuff I see.

If that's in reference to my post, don't take it too seriously. I have a friend that's a brony and I'll tease her about it, and the meme as a whole, but it's just a bit of fun (not mean spirited). But yeah, you'v got a point in regard to the whole s!@£ theme thing going on.

Rofl flirt, oh silly forum censor you so silly.

Naw I dont take it seriously, its just there are worse mods out there then a pony mod... I know I have seen them lol.

The only reason I said it was a nightmare is because I have 2 little nephews that make the most fanatical One Direction or Justin Bieber fan look like passive monks. All day every day all I hear is My Little Pony this and My Little Pony that. . . . Frankly it's enough to drive a person insane.

The only reason I said it was a nightmare is because I have 2 little nephews that make the most fanatical One Direction or Justin Bieber fan look like passive monks. All day every day all I hear is My Little Pony this and My Little Pony that. . . . Frankly it's enough to drive a person insane.

Well it could be worse, they could be actually into Justin Bieber and sing his songs instead, or into Anime and squealing about their Waifu all the time.... That is worse imo.

At least its somthing wholesome and with a good message, so many bad things out there for kids/people to be into now a days. T_T

I do not see why its such a issue, its not more a "nightmare" then all the super skanky female stuff I see.

I think the most nightmare part of the pony mod was the early designs:

http://static-2.nexusmods.com/15/images/130/930703-1342673816.gif

Who needs sleep anyway.

I don't see why people are so against the pony stuff. I made an outfit for fallout 3 based on it as a request and the comments just got slammed with abuse. Even though I don't watch it I don't see it as much more different than something like adventure time.

Edited by flamenx01

I still think ghoulified horses would be cool In a fallout setting, maybe even raised by a clan/group of tribal ghouls. . . now there isn't something you would see every day. . . I don't think ghouls have ever went tribal to my knowledge of fallout lore. Oooh the Rad Rider tribe of ghouls or something like that.

Edited by Morgwynn