[Need Help!] Dovahkinder + Additional Children Clothes Problem?

Lex3x

I've decided I'm not having anything to do with ACC or any of the other mods that require ACC to work for now. I've been following these mods for a while, & there seems to be too many problems with them to make it worthwhile. It's a shame really. If anyone else knows of some really good children clothing resource mods out there, I'm all ears. I would really like to feature them in my boarding school mod that has over 100 child NPC's running around.

To the makers of the mods similar to the ACC mod, I would recommend you find a way to release your mod so it is completely separate from the ACC mod, or even better, also release your outfits as stand alone resources instead of replacers, so other modders like me can showcase & promote your work in our own mods.

Ok I took at look at this as some people are clearly upset, I'm probably going to regret this but I seem to be a sucker for a sob story.

I have no idea why the instructions with the information about extracting the files and renaming them this that and the other are there, all the files you need are already there and named inside the ACC mod. No need to extract anything.

All you need to do is install ACC mod with NMM. Thats it (if you've already installed it choose YES to overwrite existing files.) If you want this Dovahkinder mod as well then install that next, when it asks if you want to overwrite all of the .dds files choose YES to each one. When it finally asks to overwrite Additional Childrens Clothes.esp choose NO. Thats it.

Thats how you install them but as to why the clothes may or may not show up in in Raident Raiments or on the kids... I honestly have no idea. Thats a question for the mod author to answer. But if they show up ok on a new playthrough instead it'll likely be script related.

Maybe that will help someone. Possibly.

N.B. personally I would be wary of installing this because it overwrites some of the adoption scripts and if you have anything that modifies the same scripts it's not going to be compatible. It may not even be compatible with the Unofficial Hearthfires Patch. And since they're attached to vanilla objects you can't remove the mod, ever, not on the same playthrough without risk of breaking something ingame.

Edited by soupdragon1234