Can't Launch DS through the mod manager

hexascrub

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

When I had first bought the game and installed mods, everything ran smoothly. Now I'm on a new PC trying to do the same and it looks like everytime I use NMM to launch the game, nothing happens. Any feedback would be great, but I also realize this has been a thread since March, so not really keeping my hopes up.

• 1 month later...

In order for the NMM developers to see this you need to post a bug report in the NMM Bug reports forum - with over 200 games on Nexus if the devs looked at every post on every game forum they would never finish looking and not get any work done on fixing NMM. :pinch:

Link on how to post a bug report: http://forums.nexusmods.com/index.php?/topic/460590-reporting-bugs/ :thumbsup:

• 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Your mods should still work even when launching DS from the Steam client. However, you can try this if you want to launch from Nexus Mod Manager:

1. In NMM, click Settings.
  2. On the Settings panel, click the Dark Souls tab.
  3. Go to the Custom Launch Command box, enter the following:
    • Command: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\Steam.exe
    • Argument: steam://rungameid/211420
  4. Close the Settings panel and attempt to launch DS using the Launch Custom Dark Souls button instead of the default button.
Edited by professormonkey

• 5 months later...

1. In NMM, click Settings.

On the Settings panel, click the Dark Souls tab.

Go to the Custom Launch Command box, enter the following:

• Command: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\Steam.exe

Argument: steam://rungameid/211420

Close the Settings panel and attempt to launch DS using the Launch Custom Dark Souls button instead of the default button.

can not find dark souls exe.