dks1

This will be a year late response, and will probably stay unread for a while but.. I have been working on a mod for Skyrim, which adds the Artaeum. So far, I have finished it's base landscape and it's main way for travelling there. The idea for that mod will be;

A questline about fighting, or joining, a cult of Necromancers (Necromancy is strictly forbidden on Artaeum). At the end of each questline you'll get a unique spell, the ideas I had for them are:

Psijic End Spell - Auriel's Descension.

Sunbeams fall from the sky, hurting enemies all around you for 10-15 seconds.

Staff Version - ^ but for 25 seconds.

Necromancer End Spell - Mannimarco's Will.

Resurrect anything/anyone for 1 days. (You will be able to resurrect any enemy except for Dragons).

Staff version ^ but for 2 days.

This project was something I thought of recently, I'm going to continue working on it soon. Want to finish the landscape first, then add the buildings, then the Ceporah tower. Then decorate everything and add caves and stuff like that, after that I will make the interior. Then all the NPC's and the Spells, and of course. Make our beloved Psijic Robes enchanted with; fortify enchanted by 20%, fortify spells by 15%,150+ magicka and 33% magicka regeneration per clothing piece. So that's 4 clothing pieces, in total that is a 80% boost to enchanting, a 60% lower cost for all spells, 600+ magicka and a 99% faster magicka regeneration. Anyway, I'll be awaiting your response and ideas for Spells, Artifacts or anything similar like that are welcome!

Edited by DwemerArchiver

• 6 months later...

Hey it would be possible to get this worked on, I would need people willing to help as I am not that experienced, and to Dwemer, I would love to see your mod finished and would be glad to provide insight and opinion. JC do you have any modding experience?