Want to learn modding anyone able tp help + LOTR mod idea

kerba118

As a massive lotr fan this was perfect. I really want to learn modding and the mechanics anyone's tips would help. Wanna make a lotr mod with SOME features which also adds ring wraiths nazguls and corrupt orcs. Wearing the one ring make you invisible (except to ring wraiths) adds motion blur to vision and increase chances of ring wrath spawn Anyone with tips to get into modding or would like to work with me on such a project contact me <3

what's with the white background text? anyways i felt i should warn you about LOTR copyright stuff, the people who own the licenses for the series are very strict and protective of the content. so you might have your mod removed or receive a cease and desist.

what's with the white background text? anyways i felt i should warn you about LOTR copyright stuff, the people who own the licenses for the series are very strict and protective of the content. so you might have your mod removed or receive a cease and desist.

Very true, but there are workarounds for this.

First off, you've given very little information on the goal of the project. So my guess is you won't get a lot of help working on it yet

As far as tips are concerned, I'm willing to help out, but i need to know exactly what kind of advice you need.