Body Mods installed, only head affected? ?

Seraphoid

I installed several of the popular CBBE and UNP Redux body mods and the Precache Killer and the BodySlider and the Interface changing body slider mod that makes it easier to manage body features. I am using the NMM. Have installed a Vanilla body replacer for all the standard armours. Have seen a video about a Bodyslide editor outside of the game that shows a torso being edited bigger bust or smaller. SKSE is installed. Apachiiskyhair works. All my other environmental, mod armor and weapons work...

What am I doing wrong??
I just want bigger hips and butt.
I go to the UNPB or the CBBE tab to edit vanilla body and nothing happens...
I'll add a screenshot of my NMM stuff
Maybe I need more body replacers...?

I've figured out a lot on my own but I still need help.
Estimate of 45 mods and one of them causes me to be overincumbered (which is fixed by reloading or turning a random mod off works). oddly enough in God Mode ii'm still overencumbered when this glitch is present

edit 1

around 5:36

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9MXxkrYDo58

where is that edditor????? i know it is the one to edit the bodies but where, i type in Bodyslide in my windows search bar, nothing comes up

edit 2

Local Disk (c:) > games > nexus mod manager > skyrim > mods > bodyslide 2 outfit studio (is a 7 zip file/ I then opened it with 7 zip) > body slide is in a folder (had to add it from the stuff that came out fo 7 zip)> how do i make the bust bigger in outfit studio... calinte's body slider is blank and outfit/body section is blank too...

Edited by Seraphoid

You don't make the bust bigger on the body with Outfit Studio, you do it in BodySlide.

I don't know how you installed CBBE, but if you install it with NMM and then activate it, it will give you the options to also install Bodyslide and or Outfit Studio.

Once you do that, BodySlide.exe should be able to be found in the Data Folder inside CalienteTools... I think. I'll check later to be certain.