Blades of Arkay

Edsh0t

It's posible to make the enchantment only affect living, just need conditions to check for keywords, or even use the isundead; there are plenty of vanilla effects that affect only the living such as illusion spells until you get master of the mind perk, so, totally posible.

Edited by FrankFamily

It's posible to make the enchantment only affect living, just need conditions to check for keywords, or even use the isundead; there are plenty of vanilla effects that affect only the living such as illusion spells until you get master of the mind perk, so, totally posible.

Thank you. Now all we need is someone to actually do it.

Well, i decided to go ahead and just do it: http://www.mediafire.com/download/ir3e94qvig870g5/BladesOfArkay.7z at least the enchantment part.

It adds 4 dark wrath of arkay and 4 blessing of arkay, steel, elven, ebony and daedric of each. All with akaviri katana appearance though. Steel is crafteable with basic materials from the beginning (steel smithing) then with that one and some extra ingots for the elven one and elven smithing you craft the next and so on. Enchantment also levels with them.

Note that all of them appear in daedric category to keep them together, but they will require steel/elven/ebony/daedric smithing perks.

And they should affect only living/dead just as you said (i've only quickly tested on living, but everything should work just fine)

And you can disenchant them and put it in any other sword that fits better.

Test it and if something doesn't work tell me, either here or send me a PM.

Edited by FrankFamily

The Aedra don't have weapons, and they don't deal darkness or shadow damage to people. You have Arkay confused with a Daedra.

what if that was not weapon of aedra but weapon of their fallowers?

example:Dawnguard are mostly followers of an another aedra .

What about:

Night Fall(axe/sword/mace but I prefer mace for this because game has too much swords and dawnguard wielding axes so.. more unique :D )

10 night damage. If its dark then there is %10 chance to make enemy flee for 5 seconds(lvl not important)

Well, i decided to go ahead and just do it: http://www.mediafire.com/download/ir3e94qvig870g5/BladesOfArkay.7z at least the enchantment part.

It adds 4 dark wrath of arkay and 4 blessing of arkay, steel, elven, ebony and daedric of each. All with akaviri katana appearance though. Steel is crafteable with basic materials from the beginning (steel smithing) then with that one and some extra ingots for the elven one and elven smithing you craft the next and so on. Enchantment also levels with them.

Note that all of them appear in daedric category to keep them together, but they will require steel/elven/ebony/daedric smithing perks.

And they should affect only living/dead just as you said (i've only quickly tested on living, but everything should work just fine)

Thank you! I will test them right now.

The Aedra don't have weapons, and they don't deal darkness or shadow damage to people. You have Arkay confused with a Daedra.

what if that was not weapon of aedra but weapon of their fallowers?

example:Dawnguard are mostly followers of an another aedra .

My thought process exactly. After all the relics from the Dawnguard were made by them, not by any aedra or daedra. I hope someone will eventually make weapons for all sects/aedra, but this is a great start.

The enchantments work, and actually become stronger if you disenchant and put them on other swords (due to perks) However the wrath of arkay has a huge soul cost, the enchantment depleting after two hits. The Blessing of Arkay only lasts about 4-5 hits as well. Any chance to increasing the charge?

Edited by Edsh0t

try this one: http://www.mediafire.com/download/ceus9d4x2gbp34w/ArtifactsOfBoethiah.7z

also make sure to use a good soulgem

I'm assuming you accidental posted the wrong link as that leads to the Artifacts of Boethian, which I still installed only to find it adds nothing to the crafting list.Also I used a black soul gem.

Edited by Edsh0t